Why I Come Here. Why do you?

ledzepfvr

'Cause I'm bored.

Hi Les,

Me, because its part of my Therapy, the Judge said "Life Without Parole" or I can Serve my time on this Forum untill i get "Better", what "Better" means to him i dont know, so it could be a long time for me, and listening to all that Backmasking Stuff cant be Good for me either can it? :rolleyes:

:wtf:

Retards, Danny

PS, you found out where Mick use to live yet?

Hi Les,

Me, because its part of my Therapy, the Judge said "Life Without Parole" or I can Serve my time on this Forum untill i get "Better", what "Better" means to him i dont know, so it could be a long time for me, and listening to all that Backmasking Stuff cant be Good for me either can it? :rolleyes:

:wtf:

Retards, Danny

PS, you found out where Mick use to live yet?

"Better" is always a relative term...it's all in how you feel.B)

Check your PMs.B)

I still consider myself a newbie as I haven't been here as long as some and while I've been a long time Zeppelin fan I do have an ignorance of information concerning LZ even though I've read the books and searched the net. I come here to learn from people who may know more than I do and find friends who share the same passion for LZ. What we write here is not really important in the scheme of life but it is a fun escape from the seriousness of life some of us have to live in. Some threads are not as upbeat as I would like so I don't visit there and some are fun and interesting and I'll post my two cents. But formost it should be fun. I am greatful for my family and friends and do my best to enjoy the good things that life has to offer. Most of the crap in life is small stuff and I don't sweat the small stuff.

What's happening "ledzepfvr?" I hope all is well with you. I like to come here on the Forum to meet new interesting people and discuss the mighty LED ZEPPELIN with them. And at the same time, I learn many different things here on numerous threads that I didn't know before. Thank you for the knowledge fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics, it is deeply appreciated. As for you "ledzepfvr," you take care of yourself and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

• 1 month later...

Seems I come here lately to read up on the latest petty bickering.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

Nothing Petty about the Bickering on here my friend, it all seems very personal and nasty to me, and i wouldnt have it any other way. :lol:

Regards, Danny

I come here as somebody who loves music, and because I've found over the years that Led Zeppelin's music just means such a lot to me. I wanted to understand it better, to learn more, and just discuss things with other fans. Despite some problems on here, it has often been a real pleasure, especially because I hadn't really had opportunities to link up with Zep fans in my country, but had been a fan since the mid-1970's.

I come here because I know a total of two friends who know a Led Zeppelin song besides Stairway and Kashmir. Also, the debates in the Ramble On forum are both entertaining and informative. Despite the individual biases of the members participating, the overall arguments here present a melting pot of opinions far more diverse and balanced than anything on a news channel.

Archived