Bier

Atlas

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/20/2021 at 11:06 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am sure I would love this.  Being a Guinness fan.  The above, Carlsburg I have only had the Canadian version years ago.  But good.  They are going to open a new microbrewery walking distance almost for me.  Yikes

The Imperial Stout was a nice beer but I prefer a Kilkenny anyway

Just bring Spuds back. Or a mash-up of Spuds & John Madden and simply reuse the same commercials for all beer, just edit the beer in post-production. In fact, let's just do this for all commercials. You have depression or need some rando pharmaceutical? How about adult diapers? Tax services? Well, John & Spuds have you covered.

Plus those new sports book commercials annoying as hell. If you're gonna try to hook people on a lifelong cycle of gambling abuse at least have someone like John Madden leading you down the path of bankruptcy, divorce, and holidays away from the kids. Anything would be better than Eva Braun's great-granddaughter or the freak dressed as "Caesar" acting like a damn fool.

Edited by BobDobbs

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...