www.jimmypage.com

hecube

I live on the east coast of the US and my midnights at your 5am

Thanks mate :)

Few beers, Zeppelin playlist on. Before no-time the sun'll be shining and I'll be minutes away from the Pagey announcement!

Tune?

I can only hear sand. I don't hear anything else.

Maybe try refreshing....on my mobile device there is a little music player that appears in the bottom right hand corner that plays the 3 sec. "song" in a loop of about 90 secs.

On my laptop there is no music player just the "song" in the same 90 sec. loop.

hope that makes sense.

I just got one of those onscreen messages from my internet security program (McAfee) on Jimmy's. Says something like everything is ok and McAfee didn't detect any problems. With the exception that this particular site has failed to launch. :burp: They should have at least detected that. :wtf:

Jimmy playing quite well again. Too bad all those idiots had their phones in the way, blocking the view of JP. :nuke:

Used to be bootleggers with mics on broomsticks, how times have changed hey?

Regards, Danny

Used to be bootleggers with mics on broomsticks, how times have changed hey?

Regards, Danny

Yes indeed Danny. Pretty quick, that got uploaded. I remember back in '07 how impatient people were getting on here, when clips and full show audio bootlegs weren't on the net right away. Amazing what technology can do for you. Not always good I suppose. Some let it run their lives with phones etc.

Yes indeed Danny. Pretty quick, that got uploaded. I remember back in '07 how impatient people were getting on here, when clips and full show audio bootlegs weren't on the net right away. Amazing what technology can do for you. Not always good I suppose. Some let it run their lives with phones etc.

I'm afraid your right Dave, i have a phone that is 10 years old, no camera, no internet, my kids laugh when i get it out to see whos text me, and its always TMobile. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Archived