Random Facts About Yourself

Here a few facts about myself, just so you kids can know me better. Post yours as well. :D

- My love for Hockey is like a passion for a thousand firey suns. Watch and play it whenever I can, read a lot of books on the sport and I have thousands of Hockey Cards. GO HABS GO!!!...

- From Alberta Canada...

- Obsessed with Star Trek and Lost...

- I work in a grocery store, I can be found in produce...

- Aerosmith n' Cigars. 'nuff said. B)

- I am left handed...

I'll post more eventually.

I'm Mandy.

I live in Boise, Idaho.

I attend Boise State University, majoring in English secondary education, with minors in Reading and History.

I am 26 years old.

I am doing my student teaching right now, and I will be graduating in Dec. 2008.

I think that's about it for now...

Hi up there^. People were worried for you.

Glad you are ok.

Random:

I recalled this when I saw someone's screen name, oziumrules...

I am in bad need of new glasses, just procrastinate. Well one morning not long ago, I was looking for this mouth spray for parched throats....a medicine I have to take causes dry mouth.

So, without my glasses on I reached for it, sprayed two shotslike it says.....OMFG!!

I realized quickly I had not grabbed what I wanted, but a small cylinder of ozium.

GAWD! It was horrid!

Lesson:

Always put your glasses on before reaching for anything. Well, except yer honey. :P

I am a lefty that plays a right-handed flipped upside down bc rich warlock. Together, we look way cooler than we sound.

I enjoy math70 like Hindus enjoys hamburgers.

I'm 10 units away from transferring to a CSU for a degree in graphic design. That might be a joke.

I literally bumped into Magic Johnson at a liquor store in Torrance in the early 90s.

I was almost run over by Shaq in his convertible in the mid 90's (but mostly my fault...i mean shit, you don't see shaq driving in a frikkin convertible everyday).

I have ordered that Kobe to stay the hell away from me; He has obeyed thus far.

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good,

I would call her.

I once clicked the 'lo-fi version' link on the bottom of this page; i found it looked like shit.