The song reamins the same..

• 4 weeks later...

If youre getting a Zep live dvd then you should get Led Zeppelin DVD, it doesnt have any sequences as far as i know and it has like 5-6 hours of concert footage spanning their whole career, from a Danish Tv show in 69 to Knebworth and many in between

Heres a link

http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-Robert-Plant/dp/B00008PX8P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1280507573&sr=8-1

I just bought TSRTS 2 disc DVD about a week ago. I watch it as much as I possibly can. Great performances.

There is a 'Fan Edition' on the net that the official release should have been, includes the BIOH intro to the FULL Black Dog, perfect transitions between songs, all in the correct order, better than the official release....

There is a 'Fan Edition' on the net that the official release should have been, includes the BIOH intro to the FULL Black Dog, perfect transitions between songs, all in the correct order, better than the official release....

I've been looking for that for a while now. Can you point me in the right direction?

But this time you can win free tickets to the Madison Square Garden concert of you choice if you answer a question about it here

Really?!? I can win tickets to Led Zeppelin's MSG evening concert of Sept. 19, 1970? SWEET! :D

Watching TSRTS is not the same unless you can knock over a beer bottle and hear it roll all the way down the theater under the seats at the midnight showing.

Or get a drunken blowjob from your girlfriend during Moby Dick.

Archived