Real Time Setlist Updates?

Does anybody know of a site, (maybe this one) that will have real time setlist updates?

It very well will be going on here in this forum. Some people have offered to text others the songs as they're played.

Got a text from friends a bit ago. They said to expect updates. I'll post what I receive, for sure! :beer:

Yet another reason to get yer ass back here more often, you lurking dog you ;) What's your plan for the day?

Hop into my thread in Ramble On, man!

So when does the Zepp 2-hour performance actually begin? 7pm or 9pm?

According to nme.com it's 9pm uk time, can't wait, like most people don't have a ticket but can't concentrate on anything else, the excitement is building with each live tv news report that's coming through on sky and bbc news 24.

Yet another reason to get yer ass back here more often, you lurking dog you ;) What's your plan for the day?

Hop into my thread in Ramble On, man!

Nah, ain't been lurking my friend! Just been busy! Good to see you! As for plans, I had a nap around 2am, but my sleep pattern is all over the place. I will be trying to stay awake for updates and if necessary, will keep the phone on the nightstand. Hope I'm not too hammered to type! :lol:

Nah, ain't been lurking my friend! Just been busy! Good to see you! As for plans, I had a nap around 2am, but my sleep pattern is all over the place. I will be trying to stay awake for updates and if necessary, will keep the phone on the nightstand. Hope I'm not too hammered to type! :lol:

I'll be slaving away at work when they hit the stage, so you're my lifeblood on this man! Keep the songs coming on here as quick as you can and keep em flowing beside you as long as they last in the fridge!!! :drunk::beer:

How crazy is it that some of us are so nuts about Zep that we're going to excitedly sit here and monitor set list updates.

:D

I will be monitoring all day (lucky I have a job where I can sit in front of my computer all day) :D

Me, too.

:P

If someone comes into my office, I'll just say, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY!?!?!?! GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

"HOLY FUCK, THEY'RE PLAYING HAT'S OFF TO FUCKING ROY HARPER!!!!"

Yeah, I'll be at work at 4:30 or so EST so I should be able to follow along thusly.

Of course, it's going to blow everyone's mind when they play Coda front to back, with the Jason Bonham Drum Orchestra including Dave Grohl and the video clips of Bonzo on the big screen. <_<

We will forgive your spelling errors toniight Break out with the good stuff-maybe Bass ale?

How crazy is it that some of us are so nuts about Zep that we're going to excitedly sit here and monitor set list updates.

:D

I don't think it's crazy for this longtime Zep fan. Sports fans monitor events online all of the time.

I don't know why you'd even insinuate that it's crazy.... it seems the prefectly normal thing to do in a situation like this.. <_<

Then it’s the main event at 9pm GMT. Once Led Zeppelin take the stage we’ll be bringing you a live song-by-song account as the gig takes place and after the band leave the stage we will also have the first review of the show straight from the O2 Arena itself.

Direct Link to the NME Led Zeppelin Song-By-Song Blog

CONCERT IN PROGRESS: 10:24pm London

"Good Times Bad Times"

"Ramble On"

"Black Dog"

"In My Time of Dying"

"For Your Life" (first time ever played live)

"Trampled Underfoot"

"Nobody's Fault But Mine"

"No Quarter"

"Since I've Been Lovin' You"

"Dazed and Confused"

"Stairway To Heaven"

Archived