What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

This remaster has really been rocking my world! Much better sound than my ancient sb. I'd really love to get a copy.

And the first few songs - wow. (When you go from a '77 concert to this, the difference is jarring.)

North Bridge Seattle 77 video. At NQ now. This is no train wreck. Low on energy somehow although Bonham is pushing it a little. Just the beginning of OTHAFA solo, WTF happened 😂

(have listened and seen the unremastered versions a couple of times before, not the go to 77 show and unlikely will ever be,  but anyway, video is nice although it somehow kills the size of the event completely)

Edited by JMH

1 hour ago, JMH said:

North Bridge Seattle 77 video.....video is nice although it somehow kills the size of the event completely.

That's an interesting observation. The concert took place in a giant stadium, but the video doesn't really show that. 

^
Yeah, the cuts, angles and bloody everything… EC feeds preserve some presence and energy but this is like shot in a void.

Digging the job you’ve done!

Edited by JMH