Plant Tour Date(s) USA 2011

dave2007

Both shows went on sale yesterday together at 11am. I checked the TM site earlier today and there are no tix left for the Saturday show, but still some good ones left for Sunday. I was able to get Orchestra seats for the Saturday show, in the center in Row N. So I'm happy with those. I used the Amex setting as the seats were a little better.

Congrats on getting those great seats! I should've waited for the public sale instead- next time I'll know better.

Congrats on getting those great seats! I should've waited for the public sale instead- next time I'll know better.

Quite often, good seats will become available just days before the show. Who know. I'd check often on TM and Stubhub. Wish you luck!!

Quite often, good seats will become available just days before the show. Who know. I'd check often on TM and Stubhub. Wish you luck!!

Don't give the brokers your money. I suggest craigslist instead, you'll find much better deals there and you won't be putting your hard earned funds in some crooks' pocket.

Well said, Jahfin.

R B)

I know some folks that insist upon going through brokers for their tickets without ever trying to through traditional routes. Personally, I've never had a problem ordering tickets via legitimate outlets (if TM can even be called that) including front row seats.

• Administrators

Just a note to mention we're updating robertplant.com to a new server at the moment. (The DNS address is starting to update now on some ISPs). I've put a new streaming music player on the site which Robert liked to add. It'll feature a selection of songs from his solo career etc., changing every month. If you're seeing music player on the site now, you're on the new server. If not, the DNS should propogate throughout the night.

Just a note to mention we're updating robertplant.com to a new server at the moment. (The DNS address is starting to update now on some ISPs). I've put a new streaming music player on the site which Robert liked to add. It'll feature a selection of songs from his solo career etc., changing every month. If you're seeing music player on the site now, you're on the new server. If not, the DNS should propogate throughout the night.

Nice one Sam B)

Very cool. Thanks Sam. :)

R B)

Sam - LOVE the MP3 Pop-up player and that song "Watching You" WOW. I'd love to hear him do that live.

I saw him play it live back in 1990 on the "Manic Nirvana Tour" in Hartford. He opened up with it.

Here's a clip of it during 1990. Not sure where this is from.

Thanks Dave! WOW. The wild Robert! Wish we could get some more of that back in him. I'm thinking his new stuff they're writing may go more in that direction? Have you notice how the songs from Band of Joy in the live concerts are changing and changing with more of the North African influence? VERY exciting.

Thanks Dave! WOW. The wild Robert! Wish we could get some more of that back in him. I'm thinking his new stuff they're writing may go more in that direction? Have you notice how the songs from Band of Joy in the live concerts are changing and changing with more of the North African influence? VERY exciting.

It seems a lot of his songs are going that way. That type of music has always been a big influence on him from Friends, Kashmir, Calling To You....etc.