2011 Major League Baseball Thread

silvermedalist

This kid Turner is looking good...

Go Mets!

It's funny how they got rained out today with less rain than yesterday...Also, Jason Bay is a huge bust. I can't stand to look at him. If he would have drove in the man from 3rd with less than 2 out last night, we win that game. He didn't of course. Went completely overlooked other than a small mention from Gary Cohen on the broadcast BEFORE he struck out.

No major damage, but he's going on the DL. This doesn't help.

Yep. Here we go again with the inept NY Mets medical staff. They told Ike nothing was wrong. Davis insisted something was, and demanded it be checked. Sure enough sprained ankle. Next it's Wright on the DL. It seems like we are cursed.

Hi all,

Red Sox on a roll! :)

KB

That was a good series. Sox showed the Tigs just where they are lacking. We can match your pitching, but not the hitting. We're pitch rich, so it's time to make a deal.

That was a good series. Sox showed the Tigs just where they are lacking. We can match your pitching, but not the hitting. We're pitch rich, so it's time to make a deal.

Tigers are hard to figure out. Win eight straight. Lose five straight. Hard to believe the Cubs played their first games in Boston in 93 years. hard to imagine Babe Ruth pitching two winning games in the 1918 world series. Who remembers Ruth as a pitcher? I dont know what to think about this season. Right now Cleveland looks like the big surprise. They were expected to be good, but this good? As for my Orioles, they are actually still alive. 4 games out. Lost a game they never should have lost in 15 innings to the Bankees. Arrieta and Britoon are pitching great. Just got a win from the vets. If this can continue who knows. They need to keep winning. Go O's.

Orioles win four straight. The American league East is in shambles. We are only 3 1/2 out of first. And its late May. Maybe things are getting better? Arrieta is good. Britton is good. If we get the vets to pitch like they have lately and get Roberts back, we can compete. I missed what happend to Roberts? EBK if you happen to read this do you know? Go O's

This just in. The Baltimore Orioles have just won their fifth in a row. Now out of basement and only three games out of first!!!!!!!:yay:

I dont know about the Tigers. Getting pummeled 14-1 by Red Sox. I thought they might win with the pitcher they had. Should have known better.

Roberts has a concussion and lingering symptoms. They put him on the new seven day disabled list but they're holding him back for a longer period of time for safety reasons. I think the guy is the perfect leadoff hitter but he's been hurt a lot the past few years, shame really.

The Red Sox are hot right now but the back end of their starting rotation isn't that good. I really think the AL East will be like it is right now for the entire season.

Roberts has a concussion and lingering symptoms. They put him on the new seven day disabled list but they're holding him back for a longer period of time for safety reasons. I think the guy is the perfect leadoff hitter but he's been hurt a lot the past few years, shame really.

The Red Sox are hot right now but the back end of their starting rotation isn't that good. I really think the AL East will be like it is right now for the entire season.

And he got that concussion diving into first base... honestly, when will these guys learn not to dive/slide into first base?? It's just asking for trouble.

I have to say, having the division all bunched up like this for the season would make my ... season! :)

I know how feel man, I'm a Met's fan. They play well sometimes, and sometimes they just suck. Oh well.

We are both in for a wait. If the playoffs were to start now, I would pick a series between Cleveland and Arizona. They are playinng the best. Boston has woke up though.

We are both in for a wait. If the playoffs were to start now, I would pick a series between Cleveland and Arizona. They are playinng the best. Boston has woke up though.

The Red Sox just got swept by the White Sox. I said it before, the back of their rotation sucks. The Orioles really have run into two west coast teams with great pitching. Seatlle and Oakland both have remarkable staffs.

Brutal west coast road trips happen unfortunately.

The Red Sox just got swept by the White Sox. I said it before, the back of their rotation sucks. The Orioles really have run into two west coast teams with great pitching. Seatlle and Oakland both have remarkable staffs.

When does football start?

Yay! White Sox now in 3rd place Unfortunately i think we now play Detroit.

Does anyone have a worse DH than Adam Dunn?

Yay! White Sox now in 3rd place Unfortunately i think we now play Detroit.

Does anyone have a worse DH than Adam Dunn?

It amused me last season, listening to all the Nats fans here knashing their teeth when he wasn't re-signed. He has no glove, so he was a liability at first base. He strikes out a lot. I guess the home runs blinded the folks here.

I feel for you...

It amused me last season, listening to all the Nats fans here knashing their teeth when he wasn't re-signed. He has no glove, so he was a liability at first base. He strikes out a lot. I guess the home runs blinded the folks here.

I feel for you...

I feel for US EBK!!!!!! US!!!!! Us stupid Orioles fans. How much more can we take? I have waited since 1983. We were at 500 and winning and wham bam we lose five in a row. FIVE!!!!! I have not checked tonights scoreboard. Watching hockey. Sick of losing. Sick of stupid moves. That fat arse manager doesnt know how to bunt. I am fed up.

Archived