2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

Headline. 9ers Penetrate Saints Secondary. VD from DC beats Single Free coverage.

You got dat rite!

I was watching some interviews last night after the game. One of the Saints offensive lineman was asked his thoughts. He said it best - He felt like they have a great team, great coaches, great staff and everyone in that locker room is a comrad and a genuine friend-true passion for the game and each other. He felt that with 5 turnovers they still showed that they had a chance to win (which shows how good they are to come within 4pts.) They did everything they possibly could to get it done aside from that- and they feel discouraged that they let so many people down after coming that far-but you have to protect the football against a team like this if you wanna stand a chance to progress yourself further towards the ultimate goal. I still say Who Dat!!! but it'll have to wait till next year.

Well, my one hopeful pick came about with the stampede against the Broncos. The hubby is a happy man. I had picked the Staints agains the 49r's and it was a great game to watch but not to be with a bit of bad time management in the end and the defense not able to keep the 49'rs from the last score.

My picks today.

Ravens over the Texans

Packers over the Giants. Don't like the Giants. Well just Eli I don't like.

Let the games begin and see how I do today.

I played two four teamers. Took San Fran and New England in both vs the spread. Now I need on one Baltimore to simply win on the money line and the Giants to cover the 8 1/2 pt spread. On the other I need Green Bay to win the game on the money line and the Houston and Balt game to go over 35 1/2. Though I believe it should be a low scoring affair I think the bookies set the line too low at 35 1/2 so I took a shot. I could hit both ends if Green Bay wins by less than 9 and Baltimore wins and it goes over 35. Fingers crossed. I feel prettty confident I will cash one.

I think the line on the Giants-Packers game is much too high. The Packers should win in another massive shootout but I doubt they'll cover. I love the over.

I also think the Ravens ought to win easy shutting down the Texans completely. I'd take the home team giving points, but I'd take the under here.

The above prognostication is for enjoyment purposes only................

10-3 Ravens, still 1st quarter, you do the math LZ77Fan! ;)

Gee whiz. 17 plus 3 equals 20. I like my chances to hit the over and Baltimore. Does anyone have this feeling we could be en route to Harbaugh bowl I?? Man. Just imagine that. TWo brothers coaching vs each other in the Super Bowl

Archived