2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

Forgetting my impressive 0-4 picks at this time last year, these are my winners vs the spread this weekend:

New Orleans

New England

Houston

Green Bay

If I had to pick one, it would be Green Bay in a landslide.

Forgetting my impressive 0-4 picks at this time last year, these are my winners vs the spread this weekend:

New Orleans

New England

Houston

Green Bay

I like all of your picks and think you are on a good track here. I'm not sure if you will see the landslide everyone expects, but it's possible.

I have a good feeling about the Saints gettin' it done in SF. Gotta remain confident. Even if your not a huge football fan, this is the weekend to watch.

If Tebow handles business and they beat New England, I have no doubt that GOD is in control of this one.........

Does anyone think the situation with the Packers' coach's son dying affect how they play Sunday?

I think it 'll rally the troops and I expect a very spirited performance from the Pack.. Packers win.

As well, Saints, Ravens. Pat's.

Tebow Time will have to wait for another year :yesnod:

New Orleans

New England

Houston

Green Bay

Did you actually bet these picks, jabe? Good luck.

Did you actually bet these picks, jabe? Good luck.

No, just phantom bets, Srider.

On a side note, during the season, I would take an imaginary $100 and place four $25 bets. One four game parlay and three three game parlays. Only had three weeks where I lost completely. Had two weeks where I won two three game parlays. Never won a four gamer.

Only sport betting I've done is the few times I've been to Las Vegas.

My fake $100 this week vs the spread woud be:

$25 on NO,NE,Houston, GB

$25 on Green Bay and New Orleans

$50 on Green Bay

Hi all,

Who's ready for some football?!? First up on the docket...New Orleans @ San Francisco 1:30PST.

Here's the weather forecast for all four games:http://www.accuweath...-divisi-1/60221

I is Mr Strider! :P

Free hand warmers for the Pats vs Bronco's game: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2012/01/14/the-patriots-buy-20000-hand-warmers-

for-you-tell-you-to-button-up/#more-16478

Shame that all the Zep/football fans on this site couldn't be together,you guys buys the beer and I'll cook up a feast! :lol:

KB

^^^Haha, yeah, that'd be fun...but I think there's only about 4 or 5 of us football fans here on the site: you, me, Walter, LedZeppFan77, jabe, dazedcat...am I missing someone?

Yes I missed a couple more...Rock Historian and Ally.

ME. I do like football and look into the tread but do not have the enough knowledge to quote any stats or indepth analysis to keep up with any of the conversations here.

I think the Saints will prevail over the 49r's.

I hope (fingers crossed) that the Patriots will prevail over the Broncos. Otherwise the hubby will be an unhappy man to live with and football will cease to have any excitement.

Shame that all the Zep/football fans on this site couldn't be together,you guys buys the beer and I'll cook up a feast! :lol:

KB

I could go for that bro :thumbsup: ! Ooop's forgot I still owe you a 6 pack :bagoverhead:

ME. I do like football and look into the tread but do not have the enough knowledge to quote any stats or indepth analysis to keep up with any of the conversations here.

I think the Saints will prevail over the 49r's.

I hope (fingers crossed) that the Patriots will prevail over the Broncos. Otherwise the hubby will be an unhappy man to live with and football will cease to have any excitement.

We welcome one and all, Ledzepfvr, all genders and creeds...and none of us are really "experts".

I'm cheering for New Orleans and New England, too...which is why I didn't bet this week. I hate betting against teams I want to win...it's the old head versus heart thing. Betting at cross-purposes always makes the game tougher to watch.

ONE MORE HOUR to go til GAME TIME!

What time are the Bills playing? Oops. Oh yeah. Its only been THIRTEEN YEARS since the music city miracle. :boohoo:

Oh Gee. I forgot to give my picks.

San Fran 34 New Orleans 31

New England 41 Tebow 16

Baltimore 16 Houston 13

Green Bay 34 Giants 27

I know you put real money down so I wish you luck on your picks.

First bit of luck for the Saints...it looks like a beautiful day at SF...sunny with little wind.

Archived