Whats your favorite zeppelin moment.

Zeppelin Led

I mean as in you were playing some zeppelin while doing something memorable.

Me and my friend were cycling out bikes at 2a.m in the morning around our estate with a portable stereo BLARING DAZED AND CONFUSED,COMMIE BREAKDOWN AND How many more times.

We were drunk as hell and the cops chased us and caught us:O

I didn't even fucking realise the time I thought it was like 9 o clock and it must've been a really quite night.

Oh my god I was grounded for a week but it was worth it.

(Looking forward to seeing some of these answers)

My favorite Zep moment.......unique that you ask this:

answering the exact question "Whats your favorite zeppelin moment" won me a free ticket to the rehearsal and the concert at the O2 Arena in 2007.

(My "answer" was actually a video of me and some guys playing Whole Lotta Love and Rock And Roll acoustically in a park)

One night my coworkers and I were sneaking into the movie theater we worked at to watch movies and get high. The Knebworth show was blaring from the radio. Kashmir was playing. My friend had a booming system so the music seemed to come from every place. Already a little "happy", I floated out of the car dancing all over the parking lot wth my arms wide open just taking it in. I was pretty drunk so my friends thought it was hilarious. Funny thing is the music had me more intoxicated, than the booze. I was really just getting into Zep, so it was like love. Probably why Kashmir is my fav zep song.

Getting drunk on Kentucky whiskey on my 39th birthday(last year~blah) and watching the DVD of the RAH 70 concert. In my drunken haze, watching Robert and Jimmy on stage, esp. at the beginning of WLL where they are facing each other, I badly wanted to see them kiss, just for a brief moment. Their sexual energy combined with my intoxicated brain just sent me over the edge.

Getting drunk on Kentucky whiskey on my 39th birthday(last year~blah) and watching the DVD of the RAH 70 concert. In my drunken haze, watching Robert and Jimmy on stage, esp. at the beginning of WLL where they are facing each other, I badly wanted to see them kiss, just for a brief moment. Their sexual energy combined with my intoxicated brain just sent me over the edge.

:hysterical:

(Maybe we will get that scene on the remasters of Houses of the homos)

There used to be a fan fiction section on the old electric-magic site, where lots of the women/girls here would write sexy stories about the band...and quite a few of them touched on the idea of Jimmy and Robert hooking up. It's the whole sexual androgyny aura the band had at the time.

By the way...whatever happened to LittleMissPage, or was it LittleMissJamesPatrickPage? As you can tell, she was a major Pagette.

There used to be a fan fiction section on the old electric-magic site, where lots of the women/girls here would write sexy stories about the band...and quite a few of them touched on the idea of Jimmy and Robert hooking up. It's the whole sexual androgyny aura the band had at the time.

As a woman, that is not what gets me going. Just watching two very sexy, and very sexually charged men onstage, one playing a guitar that seems to be an organic extension of his being, wearing it so close to his crotch, working his fingers up and down the neck, fingering it lightly one minute, aggressively the next and the other, shaking his body, wearing tight pants and having such animalisitc sounds coming from deep within, and the two coming together so close onstage...faint1.gif

As a woman, that is not what gets me going. Just watching two very sexy, and very sexually charged men onstage, one playing a guitar that seems to be an organic extension of his being, wearing it so close to his crotch, working his fingers up and down the neck, fingering it lightly one minute, aggressively the next and the other, shaking his body, wearing tight pants and having such animalisitc sounds coming from deep within, and the two coming together so close onstage...faint1.gif

Don't you dare get me started!!!! My rabbit died on me and it'll be a few weeks until I can replace him. His name was Percy. How I miss him so. Well, on to Robert Anthony!!!

Haha, after reading this, perhaps its a good thing you weren't able to see Led Zeppelin in concert...you might have melted on the spot. Or jumped up on stage and ravaged them.

Jimmy has said that playing a guitar is very sexual for him manipulate the strings, touching them in such ways, orgasmic. Holy crap when I hear him talking about playing his guitar, the image this conjurs is well... outta this world, orgasmic to say the least, then the music on top of that, yikes. In my opinion he is still a very handsome, sexually attractive man. So while I enjoyed having my piece in TBL, I suppose I was thinking of a "piece" of a whole different sort. Thanks for being honest I love it.

He says that "you carress a guitar like a woman" in It Might Get Loud. Watch him on stage and you believe it when he looks at his guitar.

Jimmy has said that playing a guitar is very sexual for him manipulate the strings, touching them in such ways, orgasmic. Holy crap when I hear him talking about playing his guitar, the image this conjurs is well... outta this world, orgasmic to say the least, then the music on top of that, yikes. In my opinion he is still a very handsome, sexually attractive man. So while I enjoyed having my piece in TBL, I suppose I was thinking of a "piece" of a whole different sort. Thanks for being honest I love it.

I was having a walk, and in my headphones was playing "Walter's walk" very loud (it could be named Laura's walk haha). Suddenly a curly dark hair and a lovely face appeared in front of me, my heart beated very fast and I barely could breath. It was him, "my" dear boy, we hadn't met for months. That evening changed our relationship to better :)

He says that "you carress a guitar like a woman" in It Might Get Loud. Watch him on stage and you believe it when he looks at his guitar.

It's not just the guitar that Jimmy caressed...his way with a Theremin was just as sexually charged...he was like a dancer; or a toreador.

Honeybrown and MissMelanie, among others, have mentioned the sexual chemistry they feel watching Robert and Jimmy interact on stage. Here's an instance that I think illustrates the point; in fact, I'm curious what effect seeing this IN PERSON would have had on the fair maidens of this forum that were too young to see them back then.

Class is in session...today's subject: Chemistry...musical, sexual and otherwise.

Archived