Whats your favorite zeppelin moment.

Zeppelin Led

Getting drunk on Kentucky whiskey on my 39th birthday(last year~blah) and watching the DVD of the RAH 70 concert. In my drunken haze, watching Robert and Jimmy on stage, esp. at the beginning of WLL where they are facing each other, I badly wanted to see them kiss, just for a brief moment. Their sexual energy combined with my intoxicated brain just sent me over the edge.

tumblr_lpwhuxCvdF1qb45wxo1_500.jpg

You're so welcome!

There's a video out there from either the 95 or 98 P/P tour where Robert hugs Jimmy and the crowd goes crazy. When Robert hears their reaction, he turns and does it again. So sweet! I wish I could find it again.

Meantime...here's another. I'd listen with the sound off, as I have no earthly idea what it's about, but it's got some great pix of our boys...some I've never seen before.

You're so welcome!

There's a video out there from either the 95 or 98 P/P tour where Robert hugs Jimmy and the crowd goes crazy. When Robert hears their reaction, he turns and does it again. So sweet! I wish I could find it again.

Meantime...here's another. I'd listen with the sound off, as I have no earthly idea what it's about, but it's got some great pix of our boys...some I've never seen before.

Your right watch with the sound off , nice photo's of the boys. The sexiest men in rock ~n~ roll! As I'm droolin over this my 1991 "Led Zeppelin - good times/bad times" book by Eddie McSquare came in the mail. Lots of nice photos in there as well. I found collecting Zeppelin books is the collectiable that keeps ons giving. :thumbsup:

Great photos of Jimmy and Robert. Like Paul McCartney and John Lennon, they became very close to each other through the years.

You're so welcome!

Your right watch with the sound off , nice photo's of the boys. The sexiest men in rock ~n~ roll! As I'm droolin over this my 1991 "Led Zeppelin - good times/bad times" book by Eddie McSquare came in the mail. Lots of nice photos in there as well. I found collecting Zeppelin books is the collectiable that keeps ons giving. :thumbsup:

I know! A couple of weeks ago at half price books, I found four :cheer: Zep books! I scooped them up so fast I think I spranged my wrist :D . Lots of good reading for the winter.

Ohh...that good times/bad times book has a NICE picture in it! Lordy!!!

I know! A couple of weeks ago at half price books, I found four :cheer: Zep books! I scooped them up so fast I think I spranged my wrist :D . Lots of good reading for the winter.

Ok, look lady. Either you will photocopy that pic for me or quit your bragging laugh.gifrant.gifcomputertrash.gif

Oh yes, it's the pool pic. some say it's not robert but the photog says it is so...i'll take his word for it. Besides i just want to believe it :D

Honeybrown, I wish I could scan it for you, but scanner is screwed...trying to get hubby to fix, but you know how that goes dry.gif . I'd order it from Amazon...so worth it.

Oh yes, it's the pool pic. some say it's not robert but the photog says it is so...i'll take his word for it. Besides i just want to believe it :D

Honeybrown, I wish I could scan it for you, but scanner is screwed...trying to get hubby to fix, but you know how that goes dry.gif . I'd order it from Amazon...so worth it.

haha I will check out Amazon for sure now. Thanks.

Unfortunately not the same book I just received, the one you picked up must have the awesome photo of Robert getting out of the pool? :blush:

It's not just the guitar that Jimmy caressed...his way with a Theremin was just as sexually charged...he was like a dancer; or a toreador.

Honeybrown and MissMelanie, among others, have mentioned the sexual chemistry they feel watching Robert and Jimmy interact on stage. Here's an instance that I think illustrates the point; in fact, I'm curious what effect seeing this IN PERSON would have had on the fair maidens of this forum that were too young to see them back then.

Class is in session...today's subject: Chemistry...musical, sexual and otherwise.

omg are u kidding me?? go away..THAT is what a woman needs guys!!

Archived