Whats your favorite zeppelin moment.

Zeppelin Led

Oooh la la!

If you look closely ;) the guy in all three photos is wearing the same necklace. Also, the patch is there in the first pic...it's just a trick of the light that it looks like it's missing. It's Robert. Yes...i've given this a lot of thought. :D

28298702-28298705-large.jpg

You're so welcome!

There's a video out there from either the 95 or 98 P/P tour where Robert hugs Jimmy and the crowd goes crazy. When Robert hears their reaction, he turns and does it again. So sweet! I wish I could find it again.

Meantime...here's another. I'd listen with the sound off, as I have no earthly idea what it's about, but it's got some great pix of our boys...some I've never seen before.

hey that was really well done!

and a couple of new pics for me, too.

when you see them smiling and hugging ..... it's just such a shame to think they don't even get along anymore ...... :(

My favorite Zep moment.......unique that you ask this:

answering the exact question "Whats your favorite zeppelin moment" won me a free ticket to the rehearsal and the concert at the O2 Arena in 2007.

(My "answer" was actually a video of me and some guys playing Whole Lotta Love and Rock And Roll acoustically in a park)

reswati, i didn't know about that! good onya! :)

hey that was really well done!

and a couple of new pics for me, too.

when you see them smiling and hugging ..... it's just such a shame to think they don't even get along anymore ...... :(

Really? I wasn't aware they weren't getting along. I just thought they were doing diff things...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The day I obtained Robert's signature. I worked in a Kansas City hospital (I will not say which one to protect his patient privacy). In the 1990's He played with Jimi on tours in 1995, I attended that one), and 1996. It was the day of his show. I worked the evening shift as a Respiratory Therapist. It was 2:55 p.m. or so I always chanced the clock a bit. I was glad I did that day. As I waited for the elevator in the main lobby, that day I looked toward the cafeteria down the hallway maybe 25 yards or so, I saw slightly tall figure walking with long hair. I am an avid Rock and Roll fan and I said to myself that is either Robert Plant or Sammy Hagar? From a distance their hairstyle is similar. As he walked closer I no longer worried about getting to work on time, I will take a docking for this day. He walked in back of me I called his name and he turned around. He was walking with a nurse or Doctor I suppose? He responded in a heavy British accent. He asked if I would be attending the show that night? I told him i had to work but i had attended the year before and it was a fantastic show, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I thanked him for his music and told him I was grateful as I had been a huge fan since first hearing them in 72 or 73 I think? I was very young when i first heard them. Anyway I asked for his autograph he searched then found a piece of paper in his front pocket and wrote " To Mike, Robert". So although I have had many moments but because they are one of very favorite bands that has to be it. I have that piece of paper in a sealed bag to this day.

Off the top of my head - certain moments from the solos on - RAH ICQYB, HMMT, TSRTS and the 'Bring it back' outro of The Battle of Evermore.

Ask me on a different day and I could probably think of a half dozen different 'favorite' moments.

I was with my best friends in high school on a road trip when I was 16 and I smoked pot for the first time and we had the song remains the same soundtrack blasting in the car. I remember just freaking out during dazed and confused, quite an epic time

It wasn't my FAVORITE Zeppelin moment, but it proved to me how some people will go to any lengths to get one of their CDs>>> I was sharing an apartment with 2 "friends"....At the time I was the proud owner of "The Song Remains the Same"....I took a weekend trip to the beach-- came back Sunday night to discover one of my "friends" had not only moved out, but took my CD with him>>>He wasn't worth the trouble to track down, and I eventually replaced the stolen CD.

My fav moment is driving home from a cracker summers day by the sea in Newcastle, Co. Down with my sister with Kashmir blasting out of the speakers, I remember just looking slightly to my left and just seeing the sun setting behind some rolling hills with that song playing.....glorious moments :)

Archived