the lever as true stairway to heaven

dedanoe

sex-math_of_bigbang.jpg

lets widen it up A bit >>>

2^3 = (2 - 1) (2^2 + 2^1 + 2^0) + 1;

2^4 = (2 - 1) (2^3 + 2^2 + 2^1 + 2^0) + 1;

2^5 = (2 - 1) (2^4 + 2^3 + 2^2 + 2^1 + 2^0) + 1;

so if 2 was 1 and its power was infinity then

1^(1/0) = (1 - 1) (1^(1/0 - 1) + 1^(1/0 - 2) + 1^(1/0 - 3) + ... + 1^2 + 1^1 + 1^0) + 1 = zero times infinity plus EDEN (1) so... because zero times infinity is finite random (0 < n < 1/0) plus 1 cums to be no-one i mean something other than 1; he's infinite by power to him everything goes.

What is the proof that shows 1+1=2?

And yes, this is a serious question. And I'm not saying I don't believe that 1+1=2. I just wanna see the proof in order to learn more on how to prove things. Also, saying something like, "if you have one apple, and then get one more apple, the result is two apples." doesn't prove that 1+1=2 because it uses deductive reasoning. It only proves that it works with apples. Also, using addition (or anything based on addition such as subtraction, multiplication, division, exponents, roots, factorials, logarithms, etc) to prove that 1+1=2 is tautological reasoning and doesn't work.

This is a question that really depends on how deep you want to go. In general, mathematics becomes very difficult when you ask not only the complicated questions but also the simple ones. The reason that simple questions can be so tough is that it becomes very difficult to state what exactly we can say that we know. Case in point, how do you prove that 1 + 1 = 2?

The usual "proof" is a sort of definition. That is, we say that you can have these things, called numbers. You start with one number, call it "1." You can define an operation that takes two numbers and gives you another. Call that operation addition. We make a number that, when you added, spits out the same number. Call it zero. Finally, we can go on to define all of the other numbers. 2 = 1 + 1; 3 = 2 + 1; 4 = 3 + 1; et cetera, ad infinitum. Besides that, we impose the familiar rules onto addition (such as commutivity and associativity). That formulation gives you all of the "integers" and zero, and "proves" that every sum is what it is. So, in some sense, the question of why does 1 + 1 = 2 really comes down to the question of "what is a 2?".

If you found this proof to be unsatisfying, you wouldn't be the first to think so. In fact, a lot of things are unanswered here. For example, what do these "numbers" we invented have to do with counting things? If you have two numbers, what does it mean for them to be equal? And, more bafflingly, what does it mean for any one thing equal another thing? These kinds of ideas have plagued mathematicians for a while now, and in the late 1800's to early 1900's, they were in the habit of trying to get all of this stuff straight.

One notorious example is the "Principia Mathematica," a work in which Bertrand Russell effectively did shape out a consistent foundation for the mathematics we use today (which has since been elaborated on). The first link on the bottom leads to a copy of the page in which he finally proves that 1+1 = 2... 361 pages in. If you've heard of a famous proof that 1+1=2, then this is probably it. But good luck making sense of it; the author spends an entire 360 pages explaining what all of those symbols mean.

Nowadays, mathematicians are still struggling to get stuff right. The big question now seems to be what are the so-called "axioms" of mathematics. The popular formulation is called ZFC, but some debate the validity of the "axiom of choice."

If you're really interested in this stuff, you should look into things related to "logical foundations" (see the second link for a wikipedia page). However, if you are just starting proofs, none but the most sadistic teachers would ever ask you to prove that 1+1=2. Well, I hope that helps, and if not, then I hope I've given you something to think about.

From a construction perspective, any point on a line can be defined as 0. The distance from 0 to another arbitrary point on the line can be defined as 1. The point on the line that is not 0 but which has the distance 1 from our second point has a distance from 0 which we define as 2. As the distance 2 is is composed of two distinct distances of 1, we have 1 + 1 = 2.

If you wanted to define this second distance as 3, rather than 2, you would have 1 + 1 = 3, but it would mean the exact same thing.

Math geek pickup lines:

Hey baby, what's your sine?

By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

Let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume.

Honey, you're sweeter than pi.

according to Thoth / Tehuti there are two basic types of Light, the Oritronic * or half-Light spectrum, and the Metatronic* or full-Light spectrum. These two different spirals of Light are synonymous with the fallen universe and the pure universe respectively. The world we know is actually in a space where the two overlap, with the planetary consciousness strongly oriented towards the Oritronic spectrum. We are as a planetary consciousness however, evolving towards what is commonly being called a planetary ascension, into the Metatronic Light.

It is important to understand that there are varying gradients of realization of each of these Light spectrums, and that the Oritronic spectrum is not bad, it is simply not complete. An individual can have a very powerful experience in Oritronic Light, and not know that is what it actually was. An experience of this sort could serve the greater purpose of that individuals evolution towards Metatronic Light, if they are open minded enough to be able to acknowledge the truth of it whenever that is presented to them, through whatever source avails itself for this purpose.

And yes, this is a serious question. And I'm not saying I don't believe that 1+1=2. I just wanna see the proof in order to learn more on how to prove things. Also, saying something like, "if you have one apple, and then get one more apple, the result is two apples." doesn't prove that 1+1=2 because it uses deductive reasoning. It only proves that it works with apples. Also, using addition (or anything based on addition such as subtraction, multiplication, division, exponents, roots, factorials, logarithms, etc) to prove that 1+1=2 is tautological reasoning and doesn't work.

This is a question that really depends on how deep you want to go. In general, mathematics becomes very difficult when you ask not only the complicated questions but also the simple ones. The reason that simple questions can be so tough is that it becomes very difficult to state what exactly we can say that we know. Case in point, how do you prove that 1 + 1 = 2?

The usual "proof" is a sort of definition. That is, we say that you can have these things, called numbers. You start with one number, call it "1." You can define an operation that takes two numbers and gives you another. Call that operation addition. We make a number that, when you added, spits out the same number. Call it zero. Finally, we can go on to define all of the other numbers. 2 = 1 + 1; 3 = 2 + 1; 4 = 3 + 1; et cetera, ad infinitum. Besides that, we impose the familiar rules onto addition (such as commutivity and associativity). That formulation gives you all of the "integers" and zero, and "proves" that every sum is what it is. So, in some sense, the question of why does 1 + 1 = 2 really comes down to the question of "what is a 2?".

If you found this proof to be unsatisfying, you wouldn't be the first to think so. In fact, a lot of things are unanswered here. For example, what do these "numbers" we invented have to do with counting things? If you have two numbers, what does it mean for them to be equal? And, more bafflingly, what does it mean for any one thing equal another thing? These kinds of ideas have plagued mathematicians for a while now, and in the late 1800's to early 1900's, they were in the habit of trying to get all of this stuff straight.

One notorious example is the "Principia Mathematica," a work in which Bertrand Russell effectively did shape out a consistent foundation for the mathematics we use today (which has since been elaborated on). The first link on the bottom leads to a copy of the page in which he finally proves that 1+1 = 2... 361 pages in. If you've heard of a famous proof that 1+1=2, then this is probably it. But good luck making sense of it; the author spends an entire 360 pages explaining what all of those symbols mean.

Nowadays, mathematicians are still struggling to get stuff right. The big question now seems to be what are the so-called "axioms" of mathematics. The popular formulation is called ZFC, but some debate the validity of the "axiom of choice."

If you're really interested in this stuff, you should look into things related to "logical foundations" (see the second link for a wikipedia page). However, if you are just starting proofs, none but the most sadistic teachers would ever ask you to prove that 1+1=2. Well, I hope that helps, and if not, then I hope I've given you something to think about.

From a construction perspective, any point on a line can be defined as 0. The distance from 0 to another arbitrary point on the line can be defined as 1. The point on the line that is not 0 but which has the distance 1 from our second point has a distance from 0 which we define as 2. As the distance 2 is is composed of two distinct distances of 1, we have 1 + 1 = 2.

If you wanted to define this second distance as 3, rather than 2, you would have 1 + 1 = 3, but it would mean the exact same thing.

From a sports perspective, I couldn't help but think about that time I took a softball to the nuts. I knew what two was !

There's nothing more painful in the entire universe. Playing with the fellas in a medium pitch league trying to relive past glories, and ending up on the ground praying for death.

I'm not sure what the math would be but..................

have you ever heard of THE LED BULLET BAND???

numbers are not only to count quantities but they are also operators them selves. the numbers (Arabic Decade Digits) operate the same way they are written with the pen on the paper: you have to start writing them from somewhere and end except for 8 and 0 that are cyclic with no particular beginning and end or every. that path revels the story and role they have inside the MKDArabic komAdot and the story helps in easier remembering of their ope-rationality. the existence of Math 1 = USA One =MKD EDEN is the only true axiom because 1 = 1 x 1 means that 1 is its own product and fabricator and its own cause for existence and existing effect. in the beginning chapter GENESIS, EDEN was the only in existence and all the things did in the first seven days of creation seemed to him GOOD cause he The Goodman (MKD Dobri) was by him self, before him self, after him self, under him self, above him self and The Very Doce Self (Doce in MKD is dear way of saying MKD Dobri = USA Goodman that's my name). with so many goodness in just one thing Goodman said it won't turn out well i better make me the seed of evil and because GOOD/GOD = O | there ain't no greater good than god; god if the infinite goodness let that evil be in permanent growth alike spiral snake and every once in a while i will cut it short. BUT THE Problem is: how do i make me that seed of evil with me EDEN as the only source? well Qur'an is the way: if i take second degree Qur'an of EDEN i get the number/operators [+1, -1]. BUT THEN some may argue before the creation of the evil you are lonely EDEN you don't have a girly two available to take second degree Qur'an (MKD dvojche = Math 2 = USA Two but info twist of MKD dvojche is MKD devojche back it in USA it is girl). okay i cannot take second degree root but i can always take 1i3 root of me EDEN (MKD 1i3 = USA One and Three = Math 1 + 3 that is 4| but also 1 i3 in MKD reads as "one lucid" so if one is the degree lucid one is magical) so with fourth degree root i have [+1, +i, -1, -i]. all the mathematics happens on a circle and if the point of singularity is measuring gauge instead of uni size then every circle has infinite length. 1 +1 is +1 behind unsigned 1.

this will be a very long post and it comes boring to me cause i have been talking it trough on many other forums and i am in the middle of savior religious regime of starvation and i have the anti psycho hand cuffs on my brain and ever body in the world hates me cause even on 35 YOA i still keep on going as A Kid Size EDEN. i will return here once i get me my refreshment.

i never told you before haven't i, i have same date of birth as Jimmy Page.

"James Patrick "Jimmy" Page, OBE (born 9 January 1944) is an English multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, and record producer. He began his career as a studio ..."

my birthday is 09 January 1977... he's got the double 4 i got the double 7... to have a single perfection done among the mountain of errors it only confirms your errorism... opposite in opposite direction.

Archived