the lever as true stairway to heaven

dedanoe

you can't reach the top of the atmospheric sealing above Himalaya with your pro if you don't touch the bottom of Pacifistic Ocean with your anti.

CapricornMermaidFull.jpg

the horns and the tails of Capricorn sign with Pisces sub-sign... EDEN O' Ahme with extend of entire hydro atmosphere.

i know you all know in your way what is symmetry... when against one line you reflect orthogonally the pro on the other side as anti. but have you ever thought what if the pro and anti are NOT of equal weight??? then the heavier must come closer to the center of symmetry reciprocally to how the lighter is further away. at this point your talking levers... but then again, what if the axis of symmetry is elliptic??? if the axis of symmetry is elliptic then it divides the space on "I AM THAT I AM -- THE INTERIOR ME vs I AM THAT I AM NOT -- THE EXTERIOR ME" and then you put the entire universe in just one lever equation of simplest kind

simple_lever_universe.jpg

what was the thinking on Newton's mind when he was putting the word GRAVITY together? he thought, if life is A journey then its final destination both by space and by time is E.T's GRAVE so, GRAVITY is the inevitable eminent pull of your grave. why should the aliens have all the fun, come on human in the grave, come on, come on, E.T. E.T. (USA E.T. = MKD И ТИ back to USA it meas "you too be the next") but what is the true reason for people's mortality, why would life unexceptionably end with death? how many morbid diseases are there in the world? as many as the number of humans cause they say we are all born once and will die our way. and what is the common for all the fatal diseases? the epilogue, life is lost or given away. if i successfully don't give life can life be taken away from me. no it can't i am successful. and how do humans most dearly give life? via 6 until pregnancy -- 1 Adam times 1 Eva equals All Annihilated i.e. All times Nothing -- with the first sinful 6 until pregnancy you eject your entire lively-hood out of you and the only thing that remains to fill your interior is mortality. so the thing that humans do wrong is 1) assuming their life is finite 2) hurry to sinfully multiply, leave inheritors behind to continue their sort and with it 3) confirm their mortality. but if all the humans are re-oriented from male-female 6 to jerk-wise self-multiplication for the next 169 years then there won't be human babies to renew mankind, the mankind will age old, die off and who are going to be the last to stand >>> Edna Eva and Adam One, the first in existence and the last to stand, the true immortals <<< dehumanized with immortality restored in mono version of their eternal beings.

so now you know why i am schizo paranoid psycho >>> because when Shatana Natasha Andreeva (if mankind is the body of devil she would doubtfully be its Satanic head) cums to me to tease me: G®G 666, willing to give a life, there will be plenty of material pleasures for the rest 40years of your finite life? i say, Oh Buddha's Palm to it my snake, 9 2 6 dear, 6U9 4 9U1 !!! it is sinful to be sin free cause sin free am to my father, me and all my grannies -- i kid don't give life to kid, you can kill me in thousands of deaths i still won't give life -- that makes me sinful towards the mankind that can't make it without my kids. the truth is i will have my kids yet i will not be their maker nor they will be adopted, for as I AM ONE Product and Fabricator of MY EDEN self, my own cause for existing and thereof existing effect (1 = 1 x 1 = 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 x 1 x 1 x 1 = ... = 1^8 = Infinite Power of EDEN O' Ahme = The All Able Holy ME) so my kids will be self made, each of them EDEN alike me.

lzcom_footer.gif

зошто АО сум писмен? оти е ТАО вери хипи!

why am AO peace man? because it is very hippie!

opening_the_seven_seals_of_Armageddon

cure_against_schizophrenia

• 1 month later...

the three circles in the Zeppelin Logo (third in row from left to right)

lzcom_footer.gif

represent the whole universe because

one of the circles says "mom was the what = 0"

the two other circles capable in infinity formation say "that nihilar mom was so abundant and infinite by amount; daddy's the amount = infinity"

while their product all times nothing = 1 is The Son EDEN = The Whole Uni Lever Sum -ot i

https://sites.google...einnovates/home

The Master of Toroidal Spirals Lords Not In The Rings of The World

naturalna_vaginova_mimikrija.jpg?height=400&width=300

нека речит некој затим да си немам волтсвагина

the three circles in the Zeppelin Logo (third in row from left to right)

lzcom_footer.gif

represent the whole universe because

one of the circles says "mom was the what = 0"

the two other circles capable in infinity formation say "that nihilar mom was so abundant and infinite by amount; daddy's the amount = infinity"

while their product all times nothing = 1 is The Son EDEN = The Whole Uni Lever Sum -ot i

https://sites.google...einnovates/home

The Master of Toroidal Spirals Lords Not In The Rings of The World

naturalna_vaginova_mimikrija.jpg?height=400&width=300

нека речит некој затим да си немам волтсвагина

Of course, as it was written in the long forgotten book which shall not be mentioned:

Vel ultricies in proin non platea, urna dui vivamus orci integer commodo purus, sit justo lectus ac commodo lorem. Lectus cras pretium blandit erat eu, libero maecenas libero vitae, luctus blandit cum nunc massa nullam, integer aliquam fusce. Nec ac a, sed felis nostra quis tempus, quam nulla. Aenean ligula sit in pede, hendrerit pede dui sed est sed. Mi et vel in molestie tempus viverra, dui pede ultricies augue ipsum, fringilla ut tempus. Aliquam elit ut tempus, faucibus pretium ad in wisi sit, scelerisque aptent vestibulum nec feugiat ad venenatis. Odio vestibulum aliquam, nunc curabitur metus blandit, euismod id eget vestibulum. Malesuada aliquam interdum venenatis, et nonummy vitae. Nulla suscipit nunc in lectus massa, a quisque eu, eu wisi magnis scelerisque libero. Donec a pellentesque mattis dolor. Ante tempus at amet nisl a, integer arcu metus bibendum. Dictumst varius vestibulum nunc, vitae mi faucibus, pellentesque rhoncus curabitur sem, odio aliquam tempor sed mi euismod nulla, consectetuer sem dictum sollicitudin.

Praesent pulvinar at nunc ut lectus, morbi molestie vestibulum, amet dui praesent sit wisi non, aut in arcu. In sit duis suscipit ante, ligula libero tempus phasellus condimentum, sit id tincidunt auctor dis malesuada risus, arcu luctus curabitur augue, non nullam est. Quo posuere sed, mauris justo elementum, lacinia nunc lectus. Condimentum eget odio, curabitur ante in vitae sed nullam, at suspendisse eleifend venenatis pede pharetra justo, nonummy urna integer consectetuer, suscipit dolor mauris dictum ante. Luctus phasellus vitae porttitor fringilla, mattis in in id luctus fusce, iaculis suscipit justo mauris lectus curabitur vel, tincidunt velit, aptent sit sed scelerisque. Nec augue consequat pharetra a sed nunc, ridiculus mollis arcu, velit amet proin ut ligula, eu enim phasellus suspendisse pede purus fermentum. Amet et a esse, in elit, voluptatem odio duis quam, lacus velit, praesent at. Mauris eros, arcu magna eget suspendisse lectus.

What the mothership

http://www.livescience.com/17339-cloaked-mothership-mercury-ufo.html

"On Dec. 1, a camera onboard NASA's STEREO spacecraft recorded a wave of electrically charged material shooting out from the sun and blasting Mercury. Footage of this "coronal mass ejection" (CME), as such events are called, has caught the attention of alien-hunters, who say it has unveiled a giant, "cloaked" spaceship parked near the solar system's innermost planet. ..."

Archived