2012 NFL Thread

Walter

The Patriots win! Yay!

Despite the refs giving every break to the Bills....I swear Fitzpatrick was paying the refs. Totally unbelievable, calling the Pats on everything. The Bills could have taken a flamethrower to the Pats and MAYBE the refs would have called unsportsmanlike conduct for five yards. Goodell needs to look into this. I know the Bills need some wins, but come on.....

I will now stand back and watch LedZepFan77 unwind in a wild dervish!!

(just bustin ya Rick, hope you know that)!

I should hope you are just jokin. for Gods sake did you see all the fucking calls against us? And we still had Belechek on his knees until that stupid throw that defined our season. We have a good football team. Just need to get a franchise QB and then, look out. The other pieces are in place. Spiller and Jackson are a hell of a pair.

How about dem Cowboys!

I lost two Super Bowls to them but cannot bring myself to hate them like I hate Miami, Pittsburgh and some others. Miami must have really stunk up the joint. We had New England on the ropes and once again, gave it away. They should have just went to spiller and Jackson. No way could new England stop them. Now its next year again. I would sit Fitz and give this guy from Seattle a shot. He thew another game away. Just incredible. We were at their 15 yd line with less than a minute. Give it to Spiller. The entire middle of the field was open. Why did he have to risk that fucking throw. And the fumble at the one by Jackson I will admit. But the catch and fumble by Jones when he got hurt was bullshit. He caught the ball and the ground caused the fumble on the tackle. Result should have been Buffalo's ball there. But no. They fucked us again. They did not call New England for any holds and I saw one on that reverse to the left. But they call pass interference on a non catchable ball. Things they know. And they just stick their middle finger up at the league and at the fans. I hate the officiating in football. Its no damn good

Dallas got me back all my money I lost on a bunch of parlays on those fucking Dolphins. I thought they were the lock of the week. I mean, after losing two heartbreakers and then getting the Titans who got killed at home back to back weeks, it looked easy. Yeah right. So now I need Houston to score over 17 to hit a three teamer where Dallas and the the Seattle/Jets game went under already. Were winners. I can still have a good day even with Miami's shananagans. I did win wiith the Bills too. Plus 14.

It's a turnover festival tonight in Chicago. Ugly, ugly game.

I need Houston to take one to the house. I cant believe there was a tie. It takes an act of God for a tie, just like a kickoff return for a TD nowdays. I wonder how many field goals they missed? Its very hard for a tie. But maybe with the new rule, it will happen more often.

Its an illegal forward pass. For Gods sake cant Collinsworth see the fucking down marker and that he was past the line? Why does this fucker constantly try and influence the officials from the fucking crows nest? With modern technology we know damn well the coach's and officials are listening to their call of the game.

Good, stick that one up your ass Collinsworth. He got it right so shut your fucking mouth. It was clearly beyond the line. its called a forward lateral asshole. Its been a rule in football since they invented the game. Call the game and stop trying to influence it.

INTERCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :hurrah:

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Saints played their best game of the year so far yesterday..beating the #1 rival Falcons (dirty birds)

If the Saints don't win another game all year, I think fans are happy about that win, and giving them their first loss.

Love the avatar. Troll slayer. ha. There are plenty to slay. they are joining in droves all of a sudden

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Anyone think Vick is done for the season with a "pretty serious concussion"?

Good Lord, Mike Holmgren denies he's been in contact with Dallas. Last thing the Boys need!

Agree. Shit for brains that he is. If Vick is done they should put my boy Trent in there and maybe he can prove those wrong that it wasnt just the concusion that fucked him up in Buffalo. I have his jersey in my closet. Collecting dust.

I wonder how long it will be before Andy Reid gets his pink slip or will the Eagles ride it out & let him coach the rest of the season. Looking ahead to next week, they go to Washington & that could be another loss.

And speaking of coaches on the hot seat, Norv Turner. Next week in Denver, it won't be pretty.

I wonder how long it will be before Andy Reid gets his pink slip or will the Eagles ride it out & let him coach the rest of the season. Looking ahead to next week, they go to Washington & that could be another loss.

And speaking of coaches on the hot seat, Norv Turner. Next week in Denver, it won't be pretty.

I think Lurie actually came out with it. Make the playoffs or you are done. So do the math. As for Turner, i do not know who he is blowing to keep that job? Or paying? Marty Schotenheimer was 14-2 and loses a tough game to New England when they were at their peak. and Turner survives all of this? I say Reid will probably announce he is stepping down just for the sake of keeping his name good in Philly and for his legacy. Even Lurie will go along with that. He is about as conservative as the Lions when it comes to firing coaches. Remember how long the Lions screwed their fans with that moron GM. Reid and Turner, gone.

I think Reid makes it through the rest of the season, no mid-season firings for Lurie. They'll plug Foles in there, sort of some real world training, and he'll be the starter next season. With a different coach!

Turner is toast, probably same thing, let him ride out the season.

Who is brave enough to tackle the Dallas coaching position, with Jerry Jones micro-managing the whole way?

I think Reid makes it through the rest of the season, no mid-season firings for Lurie. They'll plug Foles in there, sort of some real world training, and he'll be the starter next season. With a different coach!

Turner is toast, probably same thing, let him ride out the season.

Who is brave enough to tackle the Dallas coaching position, with Jerry Jones micro-managing the whole way?

Word is already out Sean Peyton wants the job and is close to Jerry Jones. Expect if Dallas does not make it in, for Peyton to be their next coach. Reid and Turner gone for sure. I wonder if Cowher will return? Possible destination? Cleveland? Gruden? I dont want him. But someone may?