Vote for me!

TypeO

Done. Good luck to you. I'm curious why you didn't mention 95 Rock in your graphic? That made your graphic cleaner and more striking in my opinion, but I'm afraid it might hinder your chances...radio stations usually like to have their name mentioned somewhere in the advertising.

Done. Good luck to you. I'm curious why you didn't mention 95 Rock in your graphic? That made your graphic cleaner and more striking in my opinion, but I'm afraid it might hinder your chances...radio stations usually like to have their name mentioned somewhere in the advertising.

Actually, it's just a show on that station.

He wouldn't say what did or didn't need to be included (I asked).

I told him I could tweak it if necessary.

But you're right, I prolly should have worked their logo in.

I actually submitted a few, another similar one that was much better, IMO.

Here, I'll just show all my other entries.

Most of mine were based on looking cool on a T-Shirt.

post-4573-0-87969100-1337711215.jpg

post-4573-0-72924500-1337711227.jpg

post-4573-0-50792100-1337711234.jpg

post-4573-0-38891500-1337711241.jpg

Voted for ya, good luck. I do have a question though and must admit I am very ignorant in regards to the world of advertizing. Anyway, I noticed your graphic, which was by far the best, also seems to share similarities with the X-Files logo. If they pic your design is there a possibility of copyright infringement? Again, just curious and I don't want to come across as a dick. BTW, your other designs look great!

Voted for ya, good luck. I do have a question though and must admit I am very ignorant in regards to the world of advertizing. Anyway, I noticed your graphic, which was by far the best, also seems to share similarities with the X-Files logo. If they pic your design is there a possibility of copyright infringement? Again, just curious and I don't want to come across as a dick. BTW, your other designs look great!

Thanks.

Yes, the logo has a definite X-Files feel, but it's hardly copyright infringement.

Actually, the green one I did above looks closer to some of the X-Files graphics/wallpapers/etc. that come up in a Google Image Search.

Not to mention how it's popular to mimic various logos intentionally (Coke, Nike, etc.), it's graphical satire.

But yeah, I've gotten a number of comments since I first entered it about how it reminds people of The X-Files.

Honestly, the red ring was more of an intentional homage to the cover for the movie The Ring than the X-Files feel it has.

Archived