What's in your Pink Floyd collection?

Out of the studio albums the only ones I don't have are The Final Cut and A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

I also have the compilation album Relics and the live album Delicate Sound of Thunder.

Pink Floyd Related albums: Syd Barrett - The Madcap Laughs & Barrett. Roger Waters - Amused to Death. The Orb featuring David Gilmour - Metallic Spheres. Richard Wright - Broken China.

I've got "The dark side of the moon", "The division bell", "Animal", "The wall" and "Wish you were here" on my MP3 and "The wall" on vynil. I'm not too crazy about them at the moment, but I think that the quality of a band appears after some time and numerous listenings. So I hope I'll be able to appreciate more their music soon.

Cd:

Dark Side Of The Moon 20th anniversary edition

The Division Bell

Animals

A Saucerful Of Secrets

The Wall Motion Picture Soundtrack

Lp:

Ummagumma

Atom Heart Mother

Relics

Meddle

One Of These Days (Bootleg)

Feed Your Head (Bootleg)

Obscured By Clouds

Dark Side Of The Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason

It would be a long list I have bought multiple copies of most of their albums either on CD or LP. For instance Dark Side I have bought 4 times on LP including an MFSL version 3 times on CD including the SACD version I also have the Immersion box set, There are 9 varying bit rate versions in the box plus a live version from Wembley 74. I have shedloads of Bootlegs too.

All the Studio and live albums, plus the compilation "Relics", and the Experience editions of both DSOTM and WYWH. I also have a compilation called "A Nice Pair' on cassette, wich is the frist 2 albums reissued together, with the live version of "Astronomy Domine" in lieu of the studio original.

In terms of Solo albums, I have

David Gilmour: Self Titled, About Face and On An Island

Roger Waters: Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking, Radio Kaos, The Wall in Berlin, Amused to Death, In The Flesh(live Album)

Richard Wright: Broken China.

On video/DVD, I own

Live in Pompeii

The Wall(The Movie)

David Gilmour(concert from his 84 tour)

Delicate Sound of Thunder

The Wall Live in Berlin

Knebworth 1990

Pulse

Remember That Night.

That's about it, I think.

CD

Meddle

Dark Side of the Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

Echoes (best of)

Vinyl

Animals

Dark Side of the Mooon

Momentary Lapse

Division Bell

Works

Cassette

The Final Cut

Relics

A Collection of Great dance songs (1981)

Delicate sound of Thunder

DVD

Live in Pompeii

Boots

Oakland 1977

San Fran 1969

London 1972

Earls Court 1980

All the Studio and live albums, plus the compilation "Relics", and the Experience editions of both DSOTM and WYWH. I also have a compilation called "A Nice Pair' on cassette, wich is the frist 2 albums reissued together, with the live version of "Astronomy Domine" in lieu of the studio original.

In terms of Solo albums, I have

David Gilmour: Self Titled, About Face and On An Island

Roger Waters: Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking, Radio Kaos, The Wall in Berlin, Amused to Death, In The Flesh(live Album)

Richard Wright: Broken China.

On video/DVD, I own

Live in Pompeii

The Wall(The Movie)

David Gilmour(concert from his 84 tour)

Delicate Sound of Thunder

The Wall Live in Berlin

Knebworth 1990

Pulse

Remember That Night.

That's about it, I think.

Cool to see The Wall Live In Berlin in a collection................that is the one concert I got so fucking wasted that I can't remember being there anymore (thanks to a 10 Deutschmarks bottle of wodka)

Cool to see The Wall Live In Berlin in a collection................that is the one concert I got so fucking wasted that I can't remember being there anymore (thanks to a 10 Deutschmarks bottle of wodka)

Res, How's your recording coming???

A Nice Pair - lp

Umma Gumma - lp cd

Atom Heart Mother - lp

Obscurred By Clouds - lp

Meddle - lp

Dark Side of the Moon - lp cd

Wish You Were Here - lp cd

Animals - lp cd

The Wall - lp

The Final Cut - lp

Momentary Lapse of Reason - lp

The Delicate Sound Of Thunder - cassette

The Division Bell - cd

Relics - lp

David Gilmour - lp

DG - About Face - lp

Roger Waters- The Pros and Cons of Hitchiking - lp

RW - Radio Kaos - lp Cassette

RW - Amused To Death - cd

RW - In The Flesh - dvd

The Wall - Nassau 1980 - vhs boot

Knobs - 1977 bootleg 2 lp Animals Tour

+ Steve Hillage - Green - produced by Nick Mason

I've never been that much of a fan, but I love some of the Syd Barrett stuff, and The Dark Side of the Moon is obviously a great album ... apart from that a few really good songs, and the rest is not too interesting in my opinion. But what I have is this:

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (3 disc box set release)

Ummagumma

Atom Heart Mother

Meddle

Dark Side of the Moon

Animals

I will most likely get Wish You Were Here and The Wall as well. I pretty much always prefer original albums to compilations, and there are songs on these albums that I really like (who doesn't really).

I forgot to add my collection; on vinyl;Piper at The Gates of Dawn; Saucerful of Secrets; Relics; AtomHeart Mother; Obscured By Clouds; Dark Side of The Moon; Ummagumma; Wish You Were Here; The Wall;Animals; The Final Cut; A Momentary Lapse of Reason; Delicate Sound of Thunder; The Division Bell.

On CD; Is There Anybody Out There; Pulse, VHS; Pompeii; Pulse Concert, Live From Earls Court 1994; The Wall.DVD The Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd Story David Gilmour CD On An Island

Roger Waters on Vinyl; Pros and Cons of Hitchiking; Radio KAOS; The Wall Live in Berlin; Amused to death.On VHS; The Wall Live in Berlin; ON DVD In The Flesh Live.

I have on vinyl what I consider the Golden Floyd Trilogy. Dark Side of the Moon (2 copies), Wish you Were Here, and Animals (2 copies). I have the extra copies from scratching up the 1st copies so much. I also have The Wall on vinyl but could never sit thorugh the whole thing so it is in very good condition.

On CD I bought the Golden Trilogy for the 2011 Remasters that came out (DSOTM, WYWH, and Animals).

For my birthday last year, a friend (who is a much bigger Floyd fan) gave me the CD's Meddle and A Momentary Lapse of Reason. I've not taken the time to listen yet, so hope they are as good as I was told they were!

I'm sure I'm in the minority saying this, but Animals to me was their Masterpiece. DSOTM is close but no cigar. ;) missy

Almost forgot! I bought Richard Wright "Wet Dream" when it came out on vinyl and recall liking it very much.

Has anybody else noticed this? The copy I have of The Wall Live In Berlin was taped live from television, and all sorts of things happen; microphones pack in, Sinead O'Connor is booed that much that Roger Waters has to console her and get her to start singing, yet when I bought the Vinyl copy everything is perfect.

Has anybody else noticed this? The copy I have of The Wall Live In Berlin was taped live from television, and all sorts of things happen; microphones pack in, Sinead O'Connor is booed that much that Roger Waters has to console her and get her to start singing, yet when I bought the Vinyl copy everything is perfect.

It's called editing.

After the show had finished Roger had the songs where there were problems performed again, Hence the perfect version for audio and video release. You can buy a special edition DVD pack that contains both the fault and fault free performances...

Archived