Euro 2012 Some good matches this week

LedZeppfan77

Yes Nick, Russia is favored in that match vs Poland. Spain is the biggest favorite over Ireland. I doubt they have a prayer keeping up with Spain. Could be a blowout. I fear Croatia a little vs Italy so I will tread lightly. I hear that Rooney is going to play in England's third game and as they have said "they hope beyond that". I do not know who is in their divison other than France. I will have to go look that up.

just so you know, the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup last night. Its the oldest trophy in North America that goes to the champions of the National Hockey League. The best league on Earth, and that is not disputed by anyone.

Well a tie is better than a loss. Does anyone here have a clue about the Russia vs Poland game? Or have a strong feeling about any of the other games?

From the way Russia looked last week against the Czechs, I think Russia will handle Poland. Besides, after Poland's racist behaviour towards the Netherland team, I will never root for Poland. I hope Russia annihilates them.

In the first match today, I'm cheering for Greece because they could use some good news for a change...and there's a Greek lady I flirt with on a daily basis.

Ireland, natch, is my first love...but they were thoroughly outclassed the other day. Their prospects look dim. Still...Erin go bragh!

Edited by Strider

^ +1,000,000.

As you may have noticed Joe, LedZeppfan77 isn't really interested in the sports themselves. He's just obsessed with gambling. How sad.

That is a load of comlete BS Major Major. You have alot of nerve makin such accusations. I care very much about sports. Hockey and Football and baseball and basketball of course more than soccer. I go to games every year and it cost alot of money to attend those games so what do you say about that? Do you pay to go to sporting events? Or drive long distances to see them? I doubt it. To Joe, yes I get my money back on a tie. And if its a parlay you get the other team still. I did bet on Russia. And the Kings last night. Gee, what a big mistake that was. Have a bit more knowledge before you run your damn mouth off.

I was not talking to you shit for brains. You are too much of a chicken shit to post your location or anything about yourself I see. Shove it.

Was that really a necessary response? If you don't know where he is from and what he's into, then you must be taking too many of those pills you've been talking about! Relax Rick.....

Was that really a necessary response? If you don't know where he is from and what he's into, then you must be taking too many of those pills you've been talking about! Relax Rick.....

Walter he follows me arouund the site just trying to get me going. Non stop

Russia 1 Poland 0 HT

Edited by LedZeppfan77

1-1.

Come on Poland! (I am half Polish.)

Did you bet the house?

I knew better. But I did take a light shot on Russia. Last time I take your advice. I will win a nice buck if OKC wins in BB tonight. I will tell you straight up the teams I picked in your game. Portugal, Spain, England, France. And a light shot on Germany

I do not know which is worse, the officiating or your incompetance in picking winners?

Edited by LedZeppfan77

The european championship have been better than the world cup for the past decade I'd say in terms of the amount of quality football on display.

The problem with the world cup is that its become bloated as its increased in size so the group stages that make up most of the games are generally big teams qualifying pretty easily agenst ultra defencive minnows who are happy just not to be humilated. In the european championships on the other hand the group stages are already big sides playing each other for a limated number of qualifying spots.

Fuck!!!!!!, Germany beat Holland, I thought Holland were one of the favourites, never mind

HaHA. you think Germany is chopped liver? Hey Major, so you know, I bet on Portugal and Germany. Now I need Spain to rout Ireland and have Italy. But I am a bit scared of Croatia. Also have France. Thinking France will win their next game.

Ukraine will annihilate France.

I have a feeling the Irish might get a draw with Spain. Spain ain't all that anymore, especially with that rent boy Fernancy up front.

Put down the crack pipe. You couldn't pick a wiinner if your life depended on it. You are the last fucker I would ever take to Las Vegas. You would jinx the money right out of me.

Holy Shamrock! I knew Ireland was in trouble playing Spain, especially after Italy and Croatia played to a draw, giving Croatia 4 points in the group.

But ANNIHILATED 4-0?!? Ouch...that's going to take a lot of Dewers and Guinness to get over.

Now that Ireland is likely through...I don't see them beating Italy...I'm throwing my full support to the Germans.

Deutschland über alles!

Well it's Friday and the next chapter in the Mogadon England team, out to bore the Swedes this time. It really is going to have to be good to deprive wifey out of the regular tunes,wine and joints Friday. In fact i might watch the "highlight" - being of course the stadium packed with England fans later on. If i imbibe too much and need a little help to drop off, I might watch the whole spectacle on the red button. But I wouldn't count on it.

My prediction: England 0 Sweden 1

England's only shot on goal is a back pass by one of the Swedes. Joe Hart has a nightmare when he drops the ball into his own net. Roy Hodgson is upbeat at the final whistle saying "we have learned a lot from this game" Anyway our Wayne is back for the last game to add a little aggression to the proceedings, only to be sent off after 5 mins for 2 bookable offences. The fans, frustrated by the lack of flair, riot on the back of cheep booze and a certain date with the Polish fans. For a full explaination see years 1966 to the present. :thanku: