Eddie Trunk Tweet About Zep

If by Led Zeppelin activity he means some kind of a reunion I don't believe it. If he means Jimmy Page will be making new music or releasing something Zeppelin like the O2 show or something I could believe it. Robert Plant just keeps moving farther and farther away from the Zeppelin sound to believe he will just do a U-turn and want to go hard rock out of the blue. I do look forward to see what, if anything, may happen though.

If by Led Zeppelin activity he means some kind of a reunion I don't believe it. If he means Jimmy Page will be making new music or releasing something Zeppelin like the O2 show or something I could believe it. Robert Plant just keeps moving farther and farther away from the Zeppelin sound to believe he will just do a U-turn and want to go hard rock out of the blue. I do look forward to see what, if anything, may happen though.

If anything I would think it might be the O2 show being that it will be the 5th year anniversary this December. Can't imagine what else it could be unless JP has decided to open the vaults.

It seems a lot more legit especially because he didn't say what it was in particular. It could almost anything that could be linked to Led Zeppelin. I'm surprised no one has run with this and said they are getting back to together.

It seems a lot more legit especially because he didn't say what it was in particular. It could almost anything that could be linked to Led Zeppelin. I'm surprised no one has run with this and said they are getting back to together.

You haven't given it enough time.

Ironic that the first post in the now locked or deleted O2 thread about the rumored CD/DVD was worded in much the same way as far as the story being generated backstage. If anything, my money would also be on the CD/DVD. In a recent interview with Plant he said the second Band of Joy album was coming out this year though that isn't exactly Zeppelin related, at least not directly.

Huh, that actually might hold more weight (coming from Eddie T.) than from one of those trash bag a' rag Magazines or fly by night websites....

I agree........Im a big fan of TMS, and think highly of Eddies opinion. Although I think he holds the band UFO on to high of a pedestal

• 3 weeks later...

I agree........Im a big fan of TMS, and think highly of Eddies opinion. Although I think he holds the band UFO on to high of a pedestal

Yes, he does. He thinks of UFO the same way we think of Led Zeppelin.Well, some of us. But I don't want to jinx myself or anybody who is a zep lover but, I would trust Eddie's words. It's also hard not to get your hopes up on an issue such as this. Who really knows what is going to happen...

• 1 month later...

Archived