Gay Marriage, Freedom of Speech and Chicken Sandwiches

DAS

Suit yourself. Millions of people are killed for Jesus (I hope to be someday) and they do not die in vain.

You hope to be killed one day? Doesn't matter what for -- you're looking forward to someone violently taking your life? What a depressing, depressing statement to make. If I heard any member of my family say something like that.....I'd have them committed for their own protection, because something is clearly wrong. The synapses aren't firing correctly, there's a chemical imbalance, something is going on that needs professional attention, because that's not a healthy thought to have.

Who looks forward to dying? Not just dying, but who looks forward to being MURDERED? Holy shit. That's actually beyond depressing. I feel sorry for you. You claim to feel sorry for me because I don't believe in God.....I find it far more saddening that a 15 year old girl is looking forward to being murdered for a cause, no matter what that cause might be.

Now you've ruined my afternoon.

You don't see any atheists in foxholes.

I can absolutely guarantee you, atheists have served in our armed forces, and served valiantly. There's no religious prerequisite to join the military. God isn't going to save you if the enemy is firing shells at you, your fellow solidiers are going to be what saves your hide. I'd ask them for help, since you know, they've got the heavy artillery and everything.

You hope to be killed one day? Doesn't matter what for -- you're looking forward to someone violently taking your life? What a depressing, depressing statement to make. If I heard any member of my family say something like that.....I'd have them committed for their own protection, because something is clearly wrong. The synapses aren't firing correctly, there's a chemical imbalance, something is going on that needs professional attention, because that's not a healthy thought to have.

Who looks forward to dying? Not just dying, but who looks forward to being MURDERED? Holy shit. That's actually beyond depressing. I feel sorry for you. You claim to feel sorry for me because I don't believe in God.....I find it far more saddening that a 15 year old girl is looking forward to being murdered for a cause, no matter what that cause might be.

Now you've ruined my afternoon.

Coming from your views it is completely understandable that you would say that. But I have a completely different view on life. I want to be a martyr for Christ because people that are persecuted for Jesus' name sake are blessed. You could say that I am a Jesus Freak.

It seems to me you do not know anything about Christianity.

I actually wondered, when I was about your age - why didn't Jesus and his apostles fight the Romans when they came for him? It's wriitten that they possessed swords - but Jesus told them to put their weapons away. Couldn't he have done better for the world staying alive, curing more cripples, raising more good guys from the dead, etc... And who's gonna doubt him when he's 2000 years old? Not me. We might even have only one religion by now. Wouldn't that be nice, to have your boy numero uno?

I actually wondered, when I was about your age - why didn't Jesus and his apostles fight the Romans when they came for him? It's wriitten that they possessed swords - but Jesus told them to put their weapons away. Couldn't he have done better for the world staying alive, curing more cripples, raising more good guys from the dead, etc... And who's gonna doubt him when he's 2000 years old? Not me. We might even have only one religion by now. Wouldn't that be nice, to have your boy numero uno?

That would be terrible! If He was not captured than He wouldn't of died, and if He didn't die than we all could not receive God's mercy. And if Jesus didn't die than the scriptures would not have been fulfilled and I would be believing false doctrine. God sent His one and only son so that whoever believes in Him would not perish but have eternal life. God did not send His son to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. -John 3:16-17

Well, I guess you got me, there. So when is he gonna get to work, on this saving the world thing?

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.-Mark 13:33

I don't know. He's already created the world so we don't have to worry when he is going to save it.

It seems to me you do not know anything about Christianity.

You may not have noticed but 99% of the time people who argue against Christianity know next to nothing about it. It's not really a unique problem. Most people argue against things they lack information or understanding about and that's especially true in terms of religion. Most atheists get their information from Bill Maier, Seth McFarland and Richard Dawkins who are all notorious ignoramuses in field of religion and a few others think they know it well because they were raised in church so it won't get any better anytime soon. What's more they don't care about your answers because they think they gotcha when they ask simple question that they were lead to believe are good arguments by whatever adult cartoon or fly by night best seller taught them. There is simply no winning. I'm not saying everyone or even anyone in particular here is like that but the odds of getting through to someone is very slim.

You may not have noticed but 99% of the time people who argue against Christianity know next to nothing about it. It's not really a unique problem. Most people argue against things they lack information or understanding about and that's especially true in terms of religion. Most atheists get their information from Bill Maier, Seth McFarland and Richard Dawkins who are all notorious ignoramuses in field of religion and a few others think they know it well because they were raised in church so it won't get any better anytime soon. What's more they don't care about your answers because they think they gotcha when they ask simple question that they were lead to believe are good arguments by whatever adult cartoon or fly by night best seller taught them. There is simply no winning. I'm not saying everyone or even anyone in particular here is like that but the odds of getting through to someone is very slim.

I have noticed that with a bunch of people but that doesn't mean I am going to stop discussing it. I usually do not like to argue about anything unless I know what I am talking about. I wish people would at least care to read a little bit about something before they discuss it, it makes them hardheaded against the truth.

Most gays I've met are chronic heterophobics.

I don't care what you believe, having sex with same gender partners, human or animal, is not natural.

The sole reason for intercourse is to recreate species and same gender partners can't achieve that.

IVF is not natural either but it is great for couples who can't have children to become parents, i.e.

mother and father. Gay couples adopting children is not healthy because it sends out the wrong message to the children. A cynic might argue that it is a clandestine way to turn people gay.

I have nothing against people who choose that lifestyle but it certainly isn't mine.

I say choose because until it is proven to be caused by dysfunctional genes and there is no evidence to suggest people are born that way, it is a life choice.

As for willing to die for what you believe in, that is a courageous thing to do, however, wanting it to happen to you is a bit too fanatical and I don't think that's what the concept of martyrdom is about.

Suicide bombers have got it all wrong too. A martyr is someone who is prepared to die for a cause, not kill for one.

In a war zone you are not fighting for your country, you are fighting for your life.

I bet there are times when even athiests would utter a prayer to live through the ordeal.

As for willing to die for what you believe in, that is a courageous thing to do, however, wanting it to happen to you is a bit too fanatical and I don't think that's what the concept of martyrdom is about.

I don't see why that is fanatical. I look forward to my death, I guess people just don't understand why.

I don't see why that is fanatical. I look forward to my death, I guess people just don't understand why.

As I know and understand it, Jesus was about life, not death.

Talk to your minister, pastor or priest and hear what they have to say about it.

You're right I don't understand why.

If you think it will guarantee to get you into heaven, you may be disappointed because the bible is very clear about tempting God.

Don't you want to get married and have a family and enjoy life with them?

Sounds like you've had your brain put through a pretty intense wash cycle. So intense you've had all of the common sense and logic washed out of it...I bet you live in a place where there is some kind of church on every corner.

As I know and understand it, Jesus was about life, not death.

Talk to your minister, pastor or priest and hear what they have to say about it.

You're right I don't understand why.

Ddon't you want to get married and have a family and enjoy life with them?

I am not saying I want it now. I am looking forward to it. I don't know when it is going to happen. I have already talked to people about it, my entire class at school feels the same way and understand why. Jesus was about life, but he was talking about life with Him in heaven, not death in hell. He was talking about life on earth.

WTF.

It just so happens that I have an extremely large penis, and my current wife is very small.

Again if you were doing something right she would get lubricated naturally and even if you are big it would work. It is called Foreplay.

The main reason straight people need lube is for anal sex and I am not into that- that is nasty- I don't want shit on my tool.

I have noticed that with a bunch of people but that doesn't mean I am going to stop discussing it. I usually do not like to argue about anything unless I know what I am talking about. I wish people would at least care to read a little bit about something before they discuss it, it makes them hardheaded against the truth.

I hope there comes a time when you learn that what you think you know now is wrong. You say elswhere you want to be a martyr, I think that's really sad selfish way of thinking, what about the people who might need you do they, will they not matter. And all for a man who has been dead for over two millenia, if he even existed in the first place, there's no real proof that he did.

Suicide bombers have got it all wrong too. A martyr is someone who is prepared to die for a cause, not kill for one.

In a war zone you are not fighting for your country, you are fighting for your life.

:goodpost:

I hope there comes a time when you learn that what you think you know now is wrong. You say elswhere you want to be a martyr, I think that's really sad selfish way of thinking, what about the people who might need you do they, will they not matter. And all for a man who has been dead for over two millenia, if he even existed in the first place, there's no real proof that he did.

I am not changing my views just because some random guy over the internet wants me to. I don't think it is selfish at all, I trust God to take care of them. Who are you to say that Jesus didn't exist? There are many history books from the Romans that say Jesus was real, there are letters from Roman government officials talking about him, Josephus is famous for his documentation about him.

Sounds like you've had your brain put through a pretty intense wash cycle. So intense you've had all of the common sense and logic washed out of it...I bet you live in a place where there is some kind of church on every corner.

:hysterical:

As a matter of fact, Mr Sexpert, lubrication doesn't always help with extremes of size. But since your experience is presumably mainly with Western women, I guess you wouldn't know that. Quite the opposite, in fact - I expect your tool of choice is more likely to be a plank of wood strapped across your ass.

ahhh so now you resort to talking bad about western women and basically calling them sluts- I feel sorry for you. And no I haven't fell in any of the women I have been with nor have I ever gotten any disease etc. But enough about my private life and I am done with going back with you Mister Eastern Love God.

Archived