Gay Marriage, Freedom of Speech and Chicken Sandwiches

DAS

Uh...you sure you're not confusing me with Mrs Rub & Tug?

Your memory is quite sharp, and timing is impeccable. I again salute you - but must also caution that the obvious rebuttal you cornered me into almost making would have been offensive toward your beautiful wife. I will never cross that line, not anywhere or with anyone.

No, not that Mrs Rub & Tug - although if you'd checked, you might have found that 'she' did have balls.

I was actually referring to another Mrs Rub & Tug.

Miss R & T certainly did not - I would have noticed, when they tickled my chin...

As does this, except I think they look pretty fucking stupid right now, much less 40 years from now.

418460_10151303729253696_2087759523_n.jpg

Do you really want to reopen this can of worms? Go to the other thread where Electrophile and myself discussed this idea.

Do you really want to reopen this can of worms? Go to the other thread where Electrophile and myself discussed this idea.

Didn't you start this thread for the discussion of Chick Fil-A and their policies? I definitely see it in the subject line. That is, unless "Chicken Sandwiches" has some other connotation I'm unaware of.

Didn't you start this thread for the discussion of Chick Fil-A and their policies? I definitely see it in the subject line. That is, unless "Chicken Sandwiches" has some other connotation I'm unaware of.

I'm talking about the whole "People who aren't pro-homosexual agenda will be looked at as stupid closed minded bigots in the future."

I'm talking about the whole "People who aren't pro-homosexual agenda will be looked at as stupid closed minded bigots in the future."

I think I'll keep it here as it ties into everything you've included in your subject line. I do appreciate the suggestion though.

All these images of people lined up around the block to get Chick-fil-A.....you'd never see that many people lined up outside a soup kitchen or a homeless shelter to volunteer, and Jesus actually commanded his followers to help the poor and destitute.

Well-played. lulz

b09a6808dd4c11e19afe22000a1c074e_7.jpg

Well-played. lulz

b09a6808dd4c11e19afe22000a1c074e_7.jpg

He never said to line up outside of Food Banks or Homeless Shelters. He said to help the poor and needy. You don't need to line up outside of food bans or homeless shelters. That is only two out of many ways people can help

He never said to line up outside of Food Banks or Homeless Shelters. He said to help the poor and needy. You don't need to line up outside of food bans or homeless shelters. That is only two out of many ways people can help

Who said that? jesus, some fictitional figure who is supposed to have performed miracles? Sorry but I don't believe in all this bollocks. Nostradamus is far more believable. By the way I have never heard of chick fil a. It seems to be creating quite a stir.

I don't understand your reply, who is Tommy? - and don't say a deaf, dumb and blind kid

[i am Tommy].

[the Bible [in my opinion]is a

[a book of general common sense that has been blow way out of proportion]

[and therefore, is gay and retarded].

Nice little distraction from the crippling unemployment

...and the stock market went up over 200 points based on over 160,000 new jobs created....this "little distraction" is being used to saber rattle the GOP base....

Who said that? jesus, some fictitional figure who is supposed to have performed miracles? Sorry but I don't believe in all this bollocks. Nostradamus is far more believable. By the way I have never heard of chick fil a. It seems to be creating quite a stir.

Suit yourself. Millions of people are killed for Jesus (I hope to be someday) and they do not die in vain.

Archived