NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Another one with no balls. i am saying Tennesee is a lock to knock off the Bears. And the Bills may just surprise folks. They are the kind of team that loses when they should win and shocks the world every now and then. Where is all this sudden faith in Indy coming from? I think Miami is a cinch in that game.

Another upset I like is Cleveland to knock off the Ravens

I'll go back and do the score soon. I've hardly had a free minute in the few days and now have been sick in bed. Thanks for posting the week Strider.

SAN DIEGO

GREEN BAY

CHICAGO

HOUSTON

WASHINGTON

DETROIT

DENVER

BALTIMORE

MIAMI

MINNESOTA

TAMPA BAY

NY GIANTS

ATLANTA

PHILADELPHIA

The planning meeting goes something like this: Dip shit No. 1 "How many times can we get the Manning brothers on? "

Dip shit No.2. "Don't forget Brady."

Dip shit No. 3 "And how about the Jets? Nobody really knows they'll suck."

New guy "How about we put on a competitive game that the viewers may enjoy?"

All the dip shits- "Are you crazy??!! How is that going to get ratings?"

Ha! and probably spot on.

Week 9 picks:

KANSAS CITY @ SAN DIEGO

ARIZONA @ GREEN BAY

CHICAGO @ TENNESSEE

BUFFALO @ HOUSTON

CAROLINA @ WASHINGTON

DETROIT @ JACKSONVILLE

DENVER @ CINCINNATI

BALTIMORE @ CLEVELAND

MIAMI @ INDIANAPOLIS

MINNESOTA @ SEATTLE

TAMPA BAY @ OAKLAND

PITTSBURGH @ NY GIANTS

DALLAS @ ATLANTA

PHILADELPHIA @ NEW ORLEANS

San Diego by 7 1/2. That sure seems like a lot, especially coming off that shitty performance they gave in Cleveland. I know it's the Chiefs but damn.

Cleveland has been tough at home and I am picking them to upset the overated Batlimore Ravens this week.

Hope you feel better DAS.

My Week 9 pix:

SAN DIEGO...Kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place: rhe shittyness of KC vs. the shittyness of Norv...if SD loses this game, Norv should be fired on the spot.

GREEN BAY

TENNESSEE

BUFFALO

WASHINGTON

DETROIT

DENVER

BALTIMORE

MIAMI

SEATTLE

OAKLAND

NY GIANTS

ATLANTA

NEW ORLEANS...Andy Reid is another coach that should have been long gone.

Chargers play bad but win

Packers in OT

Bears win with 00:01 on the clock

Houston gets a W on Final Drive

Redskins get it done. But f*ck both these teams, they drill me in the @ss every week

Jags fluke a W

Bengals steal a W

Ravens wins unconvincingly

Indy wins, but only just

Vikings make up for last Thursday

Raiders win with 4th Quarter Comeback

Steelers get a tough W < 'Game of the Week'

Falcons win, but it's close

Saints win, and run up the score for good measure

Chargers play bad but win

Packers in OT

Bears win with 00:01 on the clock

Houston gets a W on Final Drive

Redskins get it done. But f*ck both these teams, they drill me in the @ss every week

Jags fluke a W

Bengals steal a W

Ravens wins unconvincingly

Indy wins, but only just

Vikings make up for last Thursday

Raiders win with 4th Quarter Comeback

Steelers get a tough W < 'Game of the Week'

Falcons win, but it's close

Saints win, and run up the score for good measure

Hey, can you guys get the NFL games over there in England?

So, what are the scores from last week, if you don't mind my asking?

If DAS is incapacitated, I will do it...but you'll have to wait as I'm at work and have an Oliver Stone event to attend tonight. If you can be patient, I'll have last week's numbers up by morning. :)

Yeah: Thursday night's Game, then 3 Games on Sunday: a 1pm Kick-Off, 4:25pm Kick-Off, then SNF

Then MNF, too

SNF and MNF finish about 4:30am British time

Are you watching these on British TV or the US Armed Forces network? When I was stationed in Nürnberg, there were no American sports on German TV...we had to rely on the US Armed Forces TV network for our football and baseball games. There would be some NBA but not as much as the NFL or MLB. This was before the NBA exploded in popularity.

I still remember sacrificing my sleep so I could watch the Raiders destroy the Redskins in the 1984 Super Bowl. The game ended just shortly before the first roll call of the morning.

It was worth the loss of sleep as I won tons of money off a bunch of Washington fans.

Are you watching these on British TV or the US Armed Forces network? When I was stationed in Nürnberg, there were no American sports on German TV...we had to rely on the US Armed Forces TV network for our football and baseball games. There would be some NBA but not as much as the NFL or MLB. This was before the NBA exploded in popularity.

The British TV channels get their coverage direct from the US. So we get commentry by Collinsworth & Michaels, Joe Buck & Troy Aikman, etc, but studio analysis by the British TV guys

There's a couple of grocery stores in the UK, Aldi and Lidl, that're both German and they sell authentic Nürnberger Bratwurst and Nürnberger Rostbratwurst! I love them, they're great. And Frikadellen

Archived