BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I see. Thanks Paul. Don't think it will catch on over here. 

Are you nuts? :lol:

The Brits practically invented boiling food. That's why the rest of Europe considered British cuisine a joke for so long. They scoffed at the English taking a perfectly good cut of meat and ruining it by sticking it in a pot of boiling water.

Boiled beef. Boiled cabbage. Boiled potatoes. Boiled carrots. Boiled peas. Boiled beer. How's a Brit going to resist a boiled peanut?

49 minutes ago, Strider said:

Are you nuts? :lol:

The Brits practically invented boiling food. That's why the rest of Europe considered British cuisine a joke for so long. They scoffed at the English taking a perfectly good cut of meat and ruining it by sticking it in a pot of boiling water.

Boiled beef. Boiled cabbage. Boiled potatoes. Boiled carrots. Boiled peas. Boiled beer. How's a Brit going to resist a boiled peanut?

Yes I am nuts. I am very partial to a nut. Any sort of nut. Never put out a bowl of Salted Peanuts on front of me or for that matter Pistachios. Never seen Boiled Peanuts on sale here Sean

Yes our cuisine was considered the worst in Europe - not any more. Though if I may say at least the food Mrs CP and I consume is not out of a box that the picture hasn't been "Enlarged for Quality";)

So this evening, breaking with tradition we are having PAN FRIED Red Snapper Filet, Dauphinoise Potatoes DONE IN THE OVEN and STEAMED Asparagus. A cracking bottle of Spain's finest and a joint or 2 of Green Poison CBD 'erb

Happy Christmas Seany boy :D

Sounds great CP.  Merry Christmas to you and Mrs CP!

Tonight we’re having Mrs W’s parents over for dinner.  Starting with assorted cheeses, then Romain salad, main course will be 8 Oz filet mignon with sautéed mushrooms, fettuccini Alfredo and baked garlic bread. For dessert homemade iced Christmas cookies and chocolate fudge.  

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Yes I am nuts. I am very partial to a nut. Any sort of nut. Never put out a bowl of Salted Peanuts on front of me or for that matter Pistachios. Never seen Boiled Peanuts on sale here Sean

Yes our cuisine was considered the worst in Europe - not any more. Though if I may say at least the food Mrs CP and I consume is not out of a box that the picture hasn't been "Enlarged for Quality";)

So this evening, breaking with tradition we are having PAN FRIED Red Snapper Filet, Dauphinoise Potatoes DONE IN THE OVEN and STEAMED Asparagus. A cracking bottle of Spain's finest and a joint or 2 of Green Poison CBD 'erb

Happy Christmas Seany boy :D

Just takin' the piss, CP. I know British cuisine and restaurants have improved immensely since I first visited in the early 1980s. Happy Christmas/Winter Solstice Mr & Mrs. CP!

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Prawn Cocktail. King Prawns in Marie Rose Dressing

Beef Bourguignon. Horseradish Mash

Cheese Board and a Desert Wine

Joints, wines and tunes

Very nice! 

Just having reheated tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella pizza from last night. Tonight heading to my neighbors house for the Bucs game and some Caribbean jerked chicken. Should be outstanding, as usual. 

14 hours ago, Walter said:

Very nice! 

Just having reheated tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella pizza from last night. Tonight heading to my neighbors house for the Bucs game and some Caribbean jerked chicken. Should be outstanding, as usual. 

That is against "the rules" here man. No mixing.

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

That is against "the rules" here man. No mixing.

The four other guys that were there have all had COVID already.
Food was on point! Jerked chicken thighs and legs, rice and beans with this Caribbean sauce, plantains and a spicy cabbage mix. 

48 minutes ago, Walter said:

The four other guys that were there have all had COVID already.
Food was on point! Jerked chicken thighs and legs, rice and beans with this Caribbean sauce, plantains and a spicy cabbage mix. 

Have you had it? Can't the once infected pass it on?

I don't tend to watch the news about the virus as it's just too depressing. Our country is up the swannie without a paddle. In the shit hole (London) if you get it and need to go to hospital, the FULL HOUSE signs are up and they just leave you there to rot. They are banking on this vaccine which I'm afraid will only postpone the inevitable. I'm surprised Doris and his murderers haven't said "Vaccinate the rich and the Southerners and the North can go fuck itself". 

Sounds a very nice Carib dinner though. 

As an aside from the above. I have just read that the Perennial spongers and council house dwellers, the winsors have just had the jab. Bet all their "staff" and off spring have had it too. NHS workers are still not vaccinated but these scroungers have been. Says a lot about this dump of a country

3 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Have you had it? Can't the once infected pass it on?

I don't tend to watch the news about the virus as it's just too depressing. Our country is up the swannie without a paddle. In the shit hole (London) if you get it and need to go to hospital, the FULL HOUSE signs are up and they just leave you there to rot. They are banking on this vaccine which I'm afraid will only postpone the inevitable. I'm surprised Doris and his murderers haven't said "Vaccinate the rich and the Southerners and the North can go fuck itself". 

Sounds a very nice Carib dinner though. 

Nope and not sure. With my occupation I come into contact with dozens and dozens of people on a daily basis, so I may have had it already unbeknownst to me. I’ve never been tested. My son goes to school with 2300 others...and plays sports. Just keep wearing masks, washing and sanitize constantly, and having shots of kraken. Gotten me through so far....

20 minutes ago, Walter said:

Nope and not sure. With my occupation I come into contact with dozens and dozens of people on a daily basis, so I may have had it already unbeknownst to me. I’ve never been tested. My son goes to school with 2300 others...and plays sports. Just keep wearing masks, washing and sanitize constantly, and having shots of kraken. Gotten me through so far....

Jesus man. That sounds like paradise. We are only allowed out to:

1. Get shopping and for medicines. We are OK cos we only do Illegal's and wine which we have a very good wine shop in the village

2. Exercise. On your own, or with 1 person who lives with you or 1 other member of a household. The Covid filth are on your case if you drive to go to exercise. If you are caught then they will happily present you with a £200 fine. Of course if your house is burgled then they will ask you to ring them back. 

3. To care for an elderly or vulnerable person within your bubble (whatever that is) It was Bauble at Christmas

4. Schools and colleges and non essential shops are closed. Well nothing new there as there are no other shops anyway.

5. Golf????? No fucking chance. The buffoons who run this shite think that playing a round of golf, in the country, with your partner, is far more dangerous than shopping in the supermarket, where loads of bog roll hoggers cough and splutter all over the place and no one social distances. And get this. Archery. On you own. Nope far too dangerous.

So enjoy your freedom Chuck. And thank your folks that you weren't born here.

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Dinner time. Pork chops pan roasted in garlic butter. Mashed potatoes and garlic butter. Asparagus and garlic butter. Cline Vineyards 2018 Zinfindel. 

Very nice man. Did you "boil" the potatoes;)

Breakkie this morning. Home made Oats and Nut Granola. Greek Yogurt, full fat,not that poncy shite light crap, Blueberries. OJ.