BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

A smoked Gammon Joint this evening. Not sure what to serve it with. Mrs CP wants mashed spuds but I am not a major fan. May do some crispy roasties for me and some Garden Peas

Throw in some roasted garlic and mashed taters can be pretty tasty.

Mrs CP's brother and wife over for dinner this evening so I've laid on a treat:

Chicken Liver Pate to start

Beef Bourguignon with creamy mash and purple sprouting broccoli

Fruit tartlets and cream

Cheese board of English Cheeses

Crisp whites and hearty reds will be served

Some kush and wonderful Blonde Maroc should satisfy the stoners amongst us.

Breakfast: grilled trout with two eggs over-easy, grits and biscuits w/butter and honey. Bowl of strawberries. Coffee and orange juice and water.

Dinner: burrito stuffed with lobster, crab and shrimp, coconut rice, onions, red, green and yellow peppers, salsa. A couple of Stella Artois beers. Butterscotch flan and coffee for dessert.

Jerk Chicken this evening with some fries. Mussels in white wine to start and Passion fruit and Mango cheesecake for sweet. Italian Red and White Burgundy for wines. Tempted to have a toot of my latest grow ( California orange) but I still have a week or 2 of curing to go. It drives me mad when I have to "burb" the jar to let the moisture out. The smell is fantastic

Jerk Chicken this evening with some fries. Mussels in white wine to start and Passion fruit and Mango cheesecake for sweet. Italian Red and White Burgundy for wines. Tempted to have a toot of my latest grow ( California orange) but I still have a week or 2 of curing to go. It drives me mad when I have to "burb" the jar to let the moisture out. The smell is fantastic

Love jerk chicken with plantains and sweet potatoes. Mmmmmmm.