What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Everything is shut down in province of Nova Scotia today. So my kids are home all day with me instead of school. We have some music playing, and magazines and newspapers all over the place while I work from my office. My son had Macy Gray on, and after he had AC/DC on which is a weird combination, but I smiled!

Ooh, glad to hear that Reggie. She flew right into this monster storm.

I hope she has a great time in the Big Apple!

Cheers, Planted.

She was looking forward to skating in Central Park, now she'll be lucky if she can ski there!?

She'll be there for a week, then flies home after six months at Disney World via LA.

Cheers, Planted.

She was looking forward to skating in Central Park, now she'll be lucky if she can ski there!?

She'll be there for a week, then flies home after six months at Disney World via LA.

I remember now you saying something about Disney..did she love it?? My friends son is so happy he took the internship..

I think she should be okay in Central Park...they didnt get anywhere near what was predicted. She will love it there! It's absolutely beautiful in the snow!

I remember now you saying something about Disney..did she love it?? My friends son is so happy he took the internship..

I think she should be okay in Central Park...they didnt get anywhere near what was predicted. She will love it there! It's absolutely beautiful in the snow!

Yes she loved it. Going from one extreme to another coming from sub tropic temperatures to freezing would've been a shock to her.

Apparently the worst is yet to come. I hope you're ok. Boston is getting hammered according to reports too.

We are in our summer now and it was very hot up until the weekend when it started to rain here. When it clears up in a few days time it'll be very humid.

Thankfully we haven't had any fires on the east coast but the south and west have had a few this year.

Stay warm and safe.

Yes she loved it. Going from one extreme to another coming from sub tropic temperatures to freezing would've been a shock to her.

Apparently the worst is yet to come. I hope you're ok. Boston is getting hammered according to reports too.

We are in our summer now and it was very hot up until the weekend when it started to rain here. When it clears up in a few days time it'll be very humid.

Thankfully we haven't had any fires on the east coast but the south and west have had a few this year.

Stay warm and safe.

We are fine so far. My husband has been at work since last night and I have no idea when he will be home...probably by tonight.

Worcester has about 25" of snow now, and it ain't over. Whiteout conditions and it actually snowing sideways!! Expecting 30" at least.

Thanks for sharing your weather conditions..I am definitely a summer person!

I was outside all day with a stranger working on a project and chatted with him about everything which was cool, I felt like I accomplished something by not being so quiet around him.

Charles, I hope you don't mind me asking, I just wondered if you have aspergers? I only ask because my son has it, and you have made posts similar to this one before ....

Charles, I hope you don't mind me asking, I just wondered if you have aspergers? I only ask because my son has it, and you have made posts similar to this one before ....

No, don't mind at all. I had a number of things happen to me which have left me a little shy I guess. As a child my dad was harsh sometimes which left me feeling cold, and I moved around a lot. There was a chick who hanged herself from a tree which really fucked me up on an emotional level, and my home was broken into and things which I cared about were taken from me, and I guess I had a number of employers who left me feeling a little bitter. So as a way to cope with it, I try to be extra positive and focus on the more positive side of things and music and so on. Lately I have been writing a lot for a blog thing where people can see what's on my mind at any given moment. Maybe we are all fucked up on some level ? Not sure I guess, just trying to find a way to fit in somehow.

No, don't mind at all. I had a number of things happen to me which have left me a little shy I guess. As a child my dad was harsh sometimes which left me feeling cold, and I moved around a lot. There was a chick who hanged herself from a tree which really fucked me up on an emotional level, and my home was broken into and things which I cared about were taken from me, and I guess I had a number of employers who left me feeling a little bitter. So as a way to cope with it, I try to be extra positive and focus on the more positive side of things and music and so on. Lately I have been writing a lot for a blog thing where people can see what's on my mind at any given moment. Maybe we are all fucked up on some level ? Not sure I guess, just trying to find a way to fit in somehow.

oh I see. I do understand what you mean. I hope things continue to get better. Thanks for replying, too. ♥

As we skied up to the chairlift, the head lift operator of the lift crew saw me and waved, He walked inside the shed for a moment and put on one of my fav bands and walked out smiling and laughing. My son just laughed because he has grown up hearing certain bands in our house. It's weird how shit like that can make you smile in an odd sort of way.

As we skied up to the chairlift, the head lift operator of the lift crew saw me and waved, He walked inside the shed for a moment and put on one of my fav bands and walked out smiling and laughing. My son just laughed because he has grown up hearing certain bands in our house. It's weird how shit like that can make you smile in an odd sort of way.

Please tell me it wasn't Train. :P

Good to see a father who knows how to relish alone-time with his kids. These will be the times your son tells his children about when they ask him what you were like.