What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Beautiful day to walk the bridge...in shorts!! :D And listening to PG + companion. Started with Kashmir (companion) "Oh let the sun beat down upon my face", cool down songs were Bron Yr Aur, Down By the Seaside and the start of Ten Years Gone. Perfect.

wow....Ddladner took the words right outta my mouth....went for a spring-ish (if a bit chilly and windy) walk today solo out in the maryland countryside listening to Zep, mostly PG, Ten Years Gone, Black Country Woman, Houses, and In My Time of Dying...then rounded out with "That's the Way...." such beautiful music and oh so familiar for 35+ years to me...like wrapping myself in a comfy blanket...dappled sunshine ~ spring on the way ~ life is good ~ music is luv :-)

wow....Ddladner took the words right outta my mouth....went for a spring-ish (if a bit chilly and windy) walk today solo out in the maryland countryside listening to Zep, mostly PG, Ten Years Gone, Black Country Woman, Houses, and In My Time of Dying...then rounded out with "That's the Way...." such beautiful music and oh so familiar for 35+ years to me...like wrapping myself in a comfy blanket...dappled sunshine ~ spring on the way ~ life is good ~ music is luv :-)

:friends:

Right now I'm walking in beach and watching northern lights. Beautiful.

Apparently they were very visible in Scotland and the North East of England this morning. All due to a mighty Solar flare. Gearing up for the 95% solar eclipse on Friday - weather permitting

Here is a snap as seen from the Isle of Lewis, Scotland

post-4226-0-94942300-1426687150_thumb.jp

Edited by chillumpuffer

What makes me happy today? Well...., my mom had hip replacement surgery in febuary and needed to go through a rehab period of 6 weeks.

This morning she needed to go back to the hospital for a final check-up and x-ray. All went well and she can go home on friday.

Father of Mrs CP had both done. He said it changed his life. I mean he's not running a marathon or anything but then again he is 82

Lapland would be the perfect place to see northern lights. Here in Southern Finland they are much rarer.

And even much rarer (nonexistent) in south Mississippi, although we've had a few spectacular pink sunsets during the past week! :)

Apparently they were very visible in Scotland and the North East of England this morning. All due to a mighty Solar flare. Gearing up for the 95% solar eclipse on Friday - weather permitting

Here is a snap as seen from the Isle of Lewis, Scotland

attachicon.gif126881a0-cd64-11e4-96de-7972e2e6fe0f_RPY_AURORA_RAINBOW_MAGZ_02.jpg

Beautiful! I understand that some of the lights were green for St. Patrick's Day!

The Mrs and I ordered dinner out, and she told me in detail the first time we met. Which made me smile, I think she really loves me.

She had to tell you in detail about the first time you met? Were you passed out or something? :lol:

^^^

Indeed CJW. I took some girls to a Spice Girls concert in the same interest of harmony.

I'm OUT!!! :yay: Finally out of the hospital. No more needles, no more tubes, no more hospital food.

Looking forward to getting back to civilian life.