The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

RIP all the innocent Israeli's, particularly women and children massacred or taken hostage at an open air music festival this weeked. Their attackers, along with their Iranian supporters, are the scum of the earth. I take some consolation in knowing Benjamin Netanyahu will avenge all of them. 

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

RIP all the innocent Israeli's, particularly women and children massacred or taken hostage at an open air music festival this weeked. Their attackers, along with their Iranian supporters, are the scum of the earth. I take some consolation in knowing Benjamin Netanyahu will avenge all of them. 

Hamas playing with fire again. 

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

$85 billion in U.S. military hardware to the Taliban, now itching to get in the fight.  $6 billion cash to Iran.  All paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.  WW3 here we come.

Rest In Peace Mark Goddard - Major Donald West on the classic Lost In Space 

1936-2023  Aged 87 - from Pulmonary Fibrosis - 

Wonderful Actor, Husband, Father, School Teacher and a huge Celtics Fan. 

Biggest show of my childhood by far .  - I still record it on MeTv every Saturday.. even though I have the DVD series. "Why Smith!!!!! I outta !!!!"

Rest In Peace Major. 

image.png.353c97513cc332dcf4302a4ca37352fe.png

Edited by the chase

18 minutes ago, the chase said:

Rest In Peace Mark Goddard - Major Donald West on the classic Lost In Space 

1936-2023  Wonderful Actor and a huge Celtics Fan.

Biggest show of my childhood by far .  - I still record it on MeTv every Saturday.. even though I have the DVD series. "Why Smith!!!!! I outta !!!!"

Rest In Peace Major. 

image.png.353c97513cc332dcf4302a4ca37352fe.png

does not compute, does not compute