JPP's new neighbour ....

slave to zep

Hopefully Robbie fans won't be swarming the street. Then again they probably don't do that any more.

Its a good looking house but the one next door has that certain something. Maybe a duet between Jimmy n Robbie will be in the offing. Oh forget I said that.

RW was born about 9 miles from me. A pretty usesless fact but it's a fact all the same.

They can both discuss the art of temperance and maybe Robsie can ask how the new box sets are coming along?

To be honest why someone would want to live in a house that large is beyond me. 46 rooms and a snip at £17.5m Apparently there are 3400 light bulbs in the house and the bill for changing them on a cycle basis was £1000 !!! It really is ridiculous. He already owns an £8m pad in the country somewhere and a house in LA. But having said that he needs a family home what with having a wife and daughter

They can both discuss the art of temperance and maybe Robsie can ask how the new box sets are coming along?

To be honest why someone would want to live in a house that large is beyond me. 46 rooms and a snip at £17.5m Apparently there are 3400 light bulbs in the house and the bill for changing them on a cycle basis was £1000 !!! It really is ridiculous. He already owns an £8m pad in the country somewhere and a house in LA. But having said that he needs a family home what with having a wife and daughter

i just think this kind of excess is really ugly.

how many rooms, houses, cars, THINGS, can one person need?

ugh

Never understood the appeal of this guy.

nor me.

He's fugly and his music is awful. The rare times I've seen him perform, he's always pulling faces and mugging for the camera - worse than a young Peter Noone. Makes you want to punch him.

Does Natalie something-or-other still live in Jimmy's neighborhood? Can't understand that either - one lousy hit record and she gets to live next door to Jimmy Page. Bloody hell!

[please excuse the bitter ranting; it's Monday after all]

I've never heard of the dude, but I live where things are sometimes slow... or maybe I'm slow.

I would however, recommend chillumpuffer for executive herb gardening duties at the new digs, if such services were needed.

Right on it Jabe. "Chillumpuffer's Pot Plants and Landscaping" have already been in touch with the vendor. A few things to tidy up in the lower part of the garden at first, then I will be turning over the plot for a spring planting. As we live in not the warmest climate, I have suggested an "Early Girl" as it can withstand fairly cloudy conditions whilst providing a good return of tight buds with a mildly amusing citrus note ;)

I have never heard of Robbie Williams either. This must mean I'm just too old and out of touch. I'm even old enough to remember Andy Williams!

In all fairness to you and jabe, Robbie Williams' success and fame was more on a UK and World level...he never really cracked the US in the same way. He's kind of like the soccer of the music world.

In all fairness to you and jabe, Robbie Williams' success and fame was more on a UK and World level...he never really cracked the US in the same way. He's kind of like the soccer of the music world

A comparison that I can identify with.

Archived