Thanks England

redrum

Not only for Zep, The Beatles, The Stones et al, but also for the Premier drum set that I just picked up yesterday. It's the 'Artist Birch' series and the wood is a beautiful emerald green color. Cleaning them up right now and polishing the badges. I think I got them at a steal for $500 with 5 Zildjian cymbals, Drumworks hi-hat and Drumworks hi end double bass pedal. Will post some pics soon. :yesnod:

Not only for Zep, The Beatles, The Stones et al, but also for the Premier drum set that I just picked up yesterday. It's the 'Artist Birch' series and the wood is a beautiful emerald green color. Cleaning them up right now and polishing the badges. I think I got them at a steal for $500 with 5 Zildjian cymbals, Drumworks hi-hat and Drumworks hi end double bass pedal. Will post some pics soon. :yesnod:

I do not want to piss in your pool but the musician's corner forum is need of some action. This probably goes there. But so be it.

Thanks for letting us win that war back in the 1700's too. Those red coats had enough trouble crossing the pond. Now we are best of friends like we are with Japan also. Back then who would have thought? Since you created a new England forum, the old one is buried in the archives with dust all over it, some Brit please post your currency compared to ours? for instance, the shilling no longer exists? If it did, what was it equal to? A penny? What is the comparison between a dollar and a pound?

On behalf of all the good folks of England Redrum: YOU'RE WELCOME

Thank you. And a slight update. The guy I bought them from said they were birch but when I finally put my glasses on I see that they are actually 'Artist Maple' and that makes me even more happy. Jolly good! :)

I do not want to piss in your pool but the musician's corner forum is need of some action. This probably goes there. But so be it.

Thanks for letting us win that war back in the 1700's too. Those red coats had enough trouble crossing the pond. Now we are best of friends like we are with Japan also. Back then who would have thought? Since you created a new England forum, the old one is buried in the archives with dust all over it, some Brit please post your currency compared to ours? for instance, the shilling no longer exists? If it did, what was it equal to? A penny? What is the comparison between a dollar and a pound?

I won't swim in your toilet if you don't pee in my pool. :)

I also have 3 .303 Enfield bayonets made in England. None of that cheap China made junk you see at the gun shows.

http://www.dollars2pounds.com/

I think so too!

I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

Thanks. Here's the one pic from Craigslist. You can't really see the nice color. I'll post more soon. Also, my friend Brian on the left (with his Jimi hat) and Darrin who sold the drums. We went back again as Darrin also sold Brian a nice Epiphone amp with 2 10 inch speakers and lots of control knobs. Darrin said he is already going through drum withdrawal. :(

Panorama of Brian's place.

post-503-0-54693800-1388885643_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-59490400-1388885689_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-29516200-1388885791_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally got some more pics. Here they are set up in the garage with yours truly.

Unfortunately, I have to sell them as the g'friend can't hang with the noise. Actually, they are hard on my ears too at this point in time. It's sucks to get old but I have to protect my hearing for sure. :(

But I do plan on getting an electronic set in their place (Alesis DM 10X) and that should make everyone happy all the way around. So no more complaints woman. :)

post-503-0-66900500-1392340298_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-41132600-1392340353_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-50653000-1392340407_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-52344300-1392340439_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...