Dr Who animated DVD that my son worked on to be released soon .....

slave to zep

Considering they hadn't seen them - those Cybermen look remarkably like the originals. My Daughter is a Dr. Who fanatic, when will it be available?

the release dates are : US and Canada - Feb 11, Europe, Japan, Middle east and S. Africa - Feb 20, and Australia, New Zealand ans Central and S. America - Feb 22.

I hope your daughter likes it! :)

That looks great !

glad you like it :)

Looks great, Slave! Kudos to your son!

thanks, Walter, he is quite talented :)

Very cool!

glad you like! :)

Congratulations to your son - and to you as well. I'm sure you must be proud!

thanks so much :) - yes, proud mum here :)

Though I've never really been a fan I think it looks great in black & white. This may change my mind to watch it. Do you know if the whole series is black & white? It looks excellent to me. :) Is your son in Australia?

yes, the whole series is in black and white. he said they did that to keep it authentic looking. this episode " The moonbase " was a lost episode, only the audio surviving.

my son lives with me, here in OZ. he is 25.

yes, the whole series is in black and white. he said they did that to keep it authentic looking. this episode " The moonbase " was a lost episode, only the audio surviving.

I don't mean to sound patronising (or rude), but you don't look old enough to have a 25 year old son, is that a recent photo of you?

Excellent! :)

Nice one Slave,and very well done on your son's behalf. :)

thanks, mate :)

I don't mean to sound patronising (or rude), but you don't look old enough to have a 25 year old son, is that a recent photo of you?

i am 52 in may. that pic is 5 years old, but i keep it as it was taken on the day that i re-met my ( now ) husband. ( we knew each other at school ).

i have a daughter that is 28 this year, and another son who is 14 this year .... :)

Excellent! :)

hope you enjoy, Redrum :)

My kids love Doctor Who - congrats to you!

thanks, Charles :)

Is the series done? How many episodes?

I caught a bit of the original the other night where some robots were threatening to kill some girl.

the release dates are : US and Canada - Feb 11, Europe, Japan, Middle east and S. Africa - Feb 20, and Australia, New Zealand ans Central and S. America - Feb 22.

i have never really watched the series. just a few bits here and there in the 70's :)

i have never really watched the series. just a few bits here and there in the 70's :)

Hopefully, he will be well paid for this? :)

he wont get a cent. :(

he is on an internship with them - hopefully going on the payroll soon ....

but he is happy and thankful of the experience. :)

Well that sucks. You'd think he'd get some kind of royalty. It is great experience though for the resume. :)