2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I don't know what to make of the Fins. Were they really that good today, or did San Diego just take a 4 quarter nap. 37-0--I know one thing for sure, we won't be doing that to Brady and Belichick....

San Diego is not that bad but were today. Miami has been good lately. Can they win in cold weather on the road? I am disgusted the Rams may blow this game vs SF. SF at the 1 yd line with 21 seconds left. Great fight by Rams. As for Seattle, they look safe to win. I had them only on Eliminator contest. I just did not want Raiders to win

The Niners suck at Levi Stadium.

I have to see highlights. Holy shit. The Raiders are down 6 and have the ball in their own end with a minute and 52 secs left. Yikes. If Seattle's vaunted defense blows this game. I cannot imagine

Oh, they scored and tried the old onside kick. Did not work. Now run the fucking clock out you stinking Seaducks. No Super Bowl for you this year

Seattle escaped with their tails between their legs. I do not think they will win another game. Glad I took them vs Raiders. Anyone else beats them. So I survive to go to week 10 perfect. Eliminator! Want to see if anyone got whacked. Maybe if anyone took Washington. Do not see any other huge upsets

Seattle escaped with their tails between their legs. I do not think they will win another game. Glad I took them vs Raiders. Anyone else beats them. So I survive to go to week 10 perfect. Eliminator! Want to see if anyone got whacked. Maybe if anyone took Washington. Do not see any other huge upsets

I do wonder about Seattle...were they really THAT good last year, or has the rest of the league figured out why they were so good and adjusted?

I do wonder about Seattle...were they really THAT good last year, or has the rest of the league figured out why they were so good and adjusted?

Their defense was that good. And their offense was far more effective last year. I think Lynch and the team do have an issue. Likely him and Carrol. I do like my Bills to win a tough game vs the Chiefs but then I am going to pick the Chiefs to beat Seattle. On my Eliminator contest on ESPN where I am still alive going into week 10. 9 for 9. You cant pick the same team once you use them. I am right now tempted to take Baltimore over Tennessee, but then a part of me says I should save Baltimore, and take either Cincy over Cleveland or Green Bay over Chicago. They all seem safe. But you know how it goes. Only a thousand got knocked out this week. So 15,000 and change left. Three weeks ago there were 46,000. Dallas did alot of people in with that loss at home to Washington. I had the good fortune of using them early.

If the Rams had not lost Bradford they would be a force. They will be a force by next year. Their offensive line is a monster

IF???? :blink: He is injured every year, so how do you know how they would do WITH him???

It does seem like SF cannot perform well at home! Maybe it's the Candlestick Curse? Kap apparently fumbled the ball at the goal line to end the game.

I was too busy watch the NASCAR race/brawl! :)

Their defense was that good. And their offense was far more effective last year. I think Lynch and the team do have an issue. Likely him and Carrol. I do like my Bills to win a tough game vs the Chiefs but then I am going to pick the Chiefs to beat Seattle. On my Eliminator contest on ESPN where I am still alive going into week 10. 9 for 9. You cant pick the same team once you use them. I am right now tempted to take Baltimore over Tennessee, but then a part of me says I should save Baltimore, and take either Cincy over Cleveland or Green Bay over Chicago. They all seem safe. But you know how it goes. Only a thousand got knocked out this week. So 15,000 and change left. Three weeks ago there were 46,000. Dallas did alot of people in with that loss at home to Washington. I had the good fortune of using them early.

Are you thinking about Pittsburgh next week against the Jets?

I love how after NBC's Sunday Night team of Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth sang the praises of Terrell Suggs and how well he has played against Pittsburgh during his career, he immediately made a dirty play on Pittsburgh's running back that nearly caused a riot.

What the fuck is going on in San Francisco? They have absolutely no home mojo after leaving the Stick. Is Harbaugh really on his way to Michigan?

Okay, the Raiders almost blew their perfect season. Seattle was up 24-3 at the half and somehow let the Raiders back in the game. Buffalo remains their only stumbling block to 0-16...the Raiders could conceivably win that game.

Carolina...Oakland...now, Jacksonville. Enjoy the dregs of the NFL, London! That'll broaden the fan-base for sure. :rolleyes: Word is Romo will start for Dallas against the Jackoffs in London.

I keep waiting for Carson Palmer and the Cardinals to fall back to Earth...but they keep proving the doubters wrong.

It does seem like SF cannot perform well at home! Maybe it's the Candlestick Curse? Kap apparently fumbled the ball at the goal line to end the game.

They should have just kicked a field goal to tie. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

At least the defense held up their end.

Waiting for Aldon Smith to return.

They should have just kicked a field goal to tie. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

At least the defense held up their end.

Waiting for Aldon Smith to return.

I think it was a bad call, after seeing it for myself. That's two games that have ended St. Louis' way, after a bad call.

Archived