2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I am sick. Sammy Watkins hurt his groin in practice and is questionable. What kind of damn luck is this? and New England keeps winning with NOTHING. Seriously. They have Brady and a tight end. What else do they have? NOTHING.

They have a TEAM and not just a bunch of named players.

Groin pull + wide receiver = trouble....

I am sick. Sammy Watkins hurt his groin in practice and is questionable. What kind of damn luck is this? and New England keeps winning with NOTHING. Seriously. They have Brady and a tight end. What else do they have? NOTHING.

Careful, your hatred for New England is showing. :P You really think the Patriots have just done it with smoke-and-mirrors? You don't own the AFC East as long as they have without substance, Rick.

Buffalo could learn a thing or two from the Brady Bunch.

Careful, your hatred for New England is showing. :P You really think the Patriots have just done it with smoke-and-mirrors? You don't own the AFC East as long as they have without substance, Rick.

Buffalo could learn a thing or two from the Brady Bunch.

And you could learn something from last nights Cleveland game. The Browns are not as bad as you advertised. Buffalo is still in good shape. The season is not over. New England has nothing but Brady and a tight end. Buffalo and Miami are going to be ready. First thing is I must worry about Sammy Watkins. Williams is a whiner and is mad. I think him and Marrone are on the outs. The guy is a good receiver but he needs to suck it up and get his lazy arse on the field and shut his overpaid mouth

The Bungles screwed us all up last night--not that I'm surprised. What would surprise me is if Marvin Lewis had a job next year.

Looking ahead a bit, Week 11--Buffalo at Miami Rick & this time it's in the Miami sunshine. Whoever wins that game would have the best shot at challenging the Pats for the division...

And you could learn something from last nights Cleveland game. The Browns are not as bad as you advertised. Buffalo is still in good shape. The season is not over. New England has nothing but Brady and a tight end. Buffalo and Miami are going to be ready. First thing is I must worry about Sammy Watkins. Williams is a whiner and is mad. I think him and Marrone are on the outs. The guy is a good receiver but he needs to suck it up and get his lazy arse on the field and shut his overpaid mouth

There was a game last night?

Nyah...I'm not buying the Browns just because they beat the Bungholes.

I'm glad there wasn't Thursday night football when I was a kid...it would have interfered with my "Bewitched" time. Elizabeth Montgomery...sigh. :wub:

Lions sitting good at 6-2, but the next three games should reveal a lot....Miami, New England, and Arizona. We were 6-3 at this point last year before losing 6 of 7, so a second half collapse wouldn't surprise me. I like our coach though. He's shown to run a steady ship, and I think he understands that both Calvin and Reggie Bush need to babied a bit to make it through the end of the year. The guy not getting his due right now is Suh. He doesn't play flashy, he's not a sack leader, he just controls a whole side of the line of scrimmage. He's playing under control, and he leads the league again in snaps for a DT. He also never gets hurt. Everyone's discovered Deandre Levy, but guess who he plays behind ?

Antonio Brown or Big Ben aren't hurt are they?

I do not think so. So its just mind boggling. Hey Bonger, best Lions team in my lifetime. No doubt. I hope you guys beat the daylights out of New England and Miami. We have the Chiefs to be concerned with. And I respect them. I only wish we were healthy. Can we overcome this? Jackson is almost ready but more likely to see Miami. Our defense must be very tough and keep their take away string going strong. Number one in interceptions and in sacks. Williams needs to stop his whining and play. Chandler and Woods may be the go to guys as Watson is questionable. GO BILLS!!! AND GO LIONS!!!!!!!

Haven't seen all of the morning's pregame talk, but it amazes me how the Cardinals still seem to be flying under the radar. Coach Arians hasn't actually won anything yet--so I don't want to get carried away with my praise for him; but the man has done one hell of a job in his short tenure as the head coach in Arizona....

Can't get enough coverage about Tony Romo and his back however... :rolleyes:

Haven't seen all of the morning's pregame talk, but it amazes me how the Cardinals still seem to be flying under the radar. Coach Arians hasn't actually won anything yet--so I don't want to get carried away with my praise for him; but the man has done one hell of a job in his short tenure as the head coach in Arizona....

Can't get enough coverage about Tony Romo and his back however... :rolleyes:

Tony is one hit away from being carted off the field and the Jags have the 3rd most sacks in the NFL....also not sure who, but a few players were out pass curfew Friday night. Combine that with a somewhat divided locker room, a disgruntled soon to be franchised Dez and McClain not being 100%.....take Jacksonville with the points.

Tony is one hit away from being carted off the field and the Jags have the 3rd most sacks in the NFL....also not sure who, but a few players were out pass curfew Friday night. Combine that with a somewhat divided locker room, a disgruntled soon to be franchised Dez and McClain not being 100%.....take Jacksonville with the points.

Report this morning was 20 players.

What points?

Archived