2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12130526/president-barack-obama-says-pretty-aggravated-were-detroit-lions-fan

Even the President of the United States weighed in on Detroit getting robbed in this game. Its a disgrace to the NFL. And Walter, you can stick it. You and your BS is wearing thin. Your team did not win that game fairly. Admit it. Our team will be better than yours for the next decade with Pegula owning it instead of Wilson. Nothing personal Ralph but you were cheap. Dallas will be out Sunday anyway

:hysterical:

Maybe the Bills will finally MAKE THE PLAYOFFS this century??? Doubt it.....

:hysterical:

Maybe the Bills will finally MAKE THE PLAYOFFS this century??? Doubt it.....

I know that they will do that next year when they get a QB. They have a very good team. But like the Lions, were fucked by the Zebras. Your own father was a Bills fan so I doubt he would sit well with your stupid comments

Again no accountability for losing to Oakland with a possible playoff chance on the line - enough said! Didn't see the refs score 17 unanswered points, didn't see the refs strip the ball not once, but twice when the Lions had the game on the line. Always the blame game and excuses from you.... :rolleyes:

I do not care about accountability now that dick head Marrone is gone. He cost us a trip to the playoffs. Not that we would have won it all with Orton who cannot outrun my late grandmother. But Marrone is a piece of shit. Classless shit he did stealing the teams money like he did. But I wanted him out anyway. He will not win if he gets the Jets job, and I believe he will have to settle for it. He likely wants to land in Atlanta. But I do not see anything but the Jets and a losing season in front of him. As for the Bills, this is the best team they have had in ages and they are simply in need of one man, a decent QB. They do not need Johnny Unitas to win. Just a guy that does not beat his own team

Always next year with you, no matter the sport.... An aging Mario vs. a young Tyron Smith - I like our chances! :yesnod: That's not even taking into consideration your lack of quarterback talent and that your coach LEFT your organization, even without another job lined up! :hysterical:

I've said all I'm gonna say about all of this: SCOREBOARD! :yesnod:

Can't wait for Sunday at 1:00 est.....nervous anticipation.

Btw, Strider, I haven't shaved since last Thursday - so I did start a "playoff beard" before playoff weekend started, mainly due to your suggestion! ;)

Enjoy everyone - this is the BEST weekend of the NFL season coming up. The best 8 teams, playing back-to-back - can't wait!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wasn't! :whistling:

I was directing my remarks towards St. Louis not you. ;)

Gee Rick...Walter's remarks hitting a little too close to home? You should show a little thicker skin...no need to badmouth our fellow football pool colleagues.

Detroit didn't lose that game because of one referee call or non-call...they did enough on their own throughout the game to contribute to their defeat.

Loser mentality...institutional memory...call it what you want but it played a major role in why Detroit lost. Buffalo suffers from it as well. That's why it's always "next year" with them.

Same with the Raiders.

I was directing my remarks towards St. Louis not you. ;)

Gee Rick...Walter's remarks hitting a little too close to home? You should show a little thicker skin...no need to badmouth our fellow football pool colleagues.

Detroit didn't lose that game because of one referee call or non-call...they did enough on their own throughout the game to contribute to their defeat.

Loser mentality...institutional memory...call it what you want but it played a major role in why Detroit lost. Buffalo suffers from it as well. That's why it's always "next year" with them.

Same with the Raiders.

I disagree. Many teams here have never even been to a Super Bowl. We have. This current team WILL make the playoffs. They have a new owner that just took over that has deep pockets. Terry Pegula. And his wife Kim is a big part of this. She is from Fairport NY, where I am from. Also the late Seymor Hoffman. The Bills have all the weapons but the QB. They will get one and they will win the East. Next year they will do it. New England is not winning shit with a tight end as their only weapon. We went in there and beat them. And Brady played. so I do not want to hear the hogwash. Top 3 defense in the league have the Bills and like the Eagles and Cards sitting home because no QB. But the team is damn good. Bills, Rams, Eagles will all be in next year. I see Baltimore shocking alot of people. I think they have a big shot to get to the SB and play either Seattle or GB. The sport just took a big hit though. No credibility. The Detroit Lions got screwed. Color it any way you like. Most agree with me. And only an idiot would look at that film for what it really is and say its ok. How many times do they call pass interference now? Almost every fucking time the guy does not catch the ball. Its gotten ridiculous. This one was blatant. And he picks up the flag. Only reason can be he had an agenda. Its incredible he got away with it in front of a whole nation. Its bullshit. The sport has gone to hell. Its not what it was i the 70s. They usually got it right then. And when they blew it they admitted it. these bastards are criminals. The Lions got fucked royal

Just to throw in my 2 cents, didn't the Lions at one point have a 14-0 lead, then a 20-7 lead in that game--so, given all that, I don't know if one call--good or bad--decided that game. I'm just saying...

:whistling:

You are correct sir!

Allegiences aside, it's still pretty sad when the NFL officially apologizes to your franchise twice in one week for a blown call. I'm actually quite proud of how the Lions played in that game. It was the game of the weekend...great hitting and effort....everything was left on the field. Mr. Romo must have been one sore puppy right about Tuesday.

Also totally enjoyed Srafford going after the refs about 'home cookin'.

I take more than a mild interest in the NFL and watch games as time permits.

This year has sparked a bit of controversy about the number one ranked player in the NRL in Australia and possibly the world.

After he almost won the State of Origin for NSW singlehandedly after eight series losses in a row, was the first selected for our national team for the Four Nations Tournament, when he quit the NRL to, "chase his dream" to play in the NFL and his / my team Parramatta Eels almost making the semi final playoffs.

I give you, The Hayne Train.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8946088

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jarryd+hayne&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=90183987F5877FEC8F8D90183987F5877FEC8F8D

This year has sparked a bit of controversy about the number one ranked player in the NRL in Australia and possibly the world.

After he almost won the State of Origin for NSW singlehandedly after eight series losses in a row, was the first selected for our national team for the Four Nations Tournament, when he quit the NRL to, "chase his dream" to play in the NFL and his / my team Parramatta Eels almost making the semi final playoffs.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jarryd+hayne&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=90183987F5877FEC8F8D90183987F5877FEC8F8D

Interesting. The Hayne Train sounds like a James Brown song...or a dance.

Allegiences aside, it's still pretty sad when the NFL officially apologizes to your franchise twice in one week for a blown call. I'm actually quite proud of how the Lions played in that game. It was the game of the weekend...great hitting and effort....everything was left on the field. Mr. Romo must have been one sore puppy right about Tuesday.

Also totally enjoyed Srafford going after the refs about 'home cookin'.

Its just such an injustice that they lost. That call, or non call was a game killer. hope they get smashed tomorrow. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!

Archived