Jimmy Page to appear on The Tonight Show on Monday May 12th

jnm244

I put this in the 'hot pics' thread. This was taken today during his interview with John Kyrk in New York.

ottowasun514_zpsd49a7fba.jpg

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/05/14/jimmy-page-led-zeppelin-reissues-proof-band-was-an-awesome-foursome

That sorts the scarf question then...solid black. :P

Thanks Cookie for the Tonight Show date...I was thinking it might be aired the Monday night before the Zeppelin releases on June 3rd or in the week before. May 21 is a little early in this short-attention-span world of ours but any publicity is good publicity.

That sorts the scarf question then...solid black. :P

Thanks Cookie for the Tonight Show date...I was thinking it might be aired the Monday night before the Zeppelin releases on June 3rd or in the week before. May 21 is a little early in this short-attention-span world of ours but any publicity is good publicity.

I feel the same Strider. I too, felt it may be the night before on June 2nd, but the network's airing isn't about what's good for Jimmy and Zeppelin, but what is good and convenient for them!

My brighthouse guide confirms JP on the tonight show 5/21

with

Hugh Jackman

Barry Gibb and The Roots with winner of "The Voice"

My directv guide says "musician Jimmy Page" for Wednesday, May 21. :)

So strange to hear the Tonight Show intro "Jimmy Page...and musical guest Barry Gibb"

I understand the distinction but...c'mon!

Recorded last week when Jack White and Neil Young were the guests and was said that they hung out a bit before the show. I think it was Cookie, who posted this.

Recorded last week when Jack White and Neil Young were the guests and was said that they hung out a bit before the show. I think it was Cookie, who posted this.

Yeah, I get that.

I just find it ironic and disappointing that Jimmy Page is not a musical guest.

Sure hope that Barry Gibb brings it. <_<

Yeah, I get that.

I just find it ironic and disappointing that Jimmy Page is not a musical guest.

Sure hope that Barry Gibb brings it. <_<

It is too bad, he doesn't perform...but then again his appearance here is to promote the Zep boxes. Who knows and we can only hope he gets back to performing at least on a limited basis with some original material!

I wish I could explain this, but only one person can! The talent is always there, but takes the desire and motivation to fulfill it!

Jimmy should be on in just a few minutes.

Not the most, shall we say, in-depth interview.

It was exciting to see those boxes sitting on Fallon's desk though, I must admit. (Think Jimmy is related to BP?)

I thought, it be a longer interview as well? Cool to see the boxes. Who is BP?

Loved seeing the boxes...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Fallon may not have been able to convince Jimmy to perform on the show, but he knew Jimmy couldn't resist playing air guitar to Link Wray's Rumble in the intro! :)

Archived