Ok, who's still wearing their wristband?

My kids have permission to take mine off before cremation.................to each his own.............to me it is a badge of honor and another way to say thank you and spread the word about the greatest rock band of all time..................

Why? Seriously, why?

I'm not saying throw it away, I still have mine. But why keep it on?

wow. you seem to care quite a bit that a few people still have wristbands on.

In answer to your last question see my first post of this thread.

what I sold mine on Ebay with ticket stub for 125 pounds !!................................Not really, not going to sell it for anything, although pwople have been selling them and top price paid was 125 !!!

what I sold mine on Ebay with ticket stub for 125 pounds !!................................Not really, not going to sell it for anything, although pwople have been selling them and top price paid was 125 !!!

What are the old stubs worth I wonder? anything? Have one from 77 (admission price $7.50) What a joke. I paid 5 times to the scalper. Never saw him again and he is my best friend for life!

Keep it on if you want, nothing to do with me. I just wondered why you bothered. You say you have it on to remind you of the gig, well maybe you shouldn't need a reminder. Mine came off pretty quick and is in pristine condition (didn't even need to break the rivet thing, it just came undone like a press stud.

Each to their own, just seems a bit odd. Like not washing your hand if you shake Jimmy Page's hand ;)

I took it off yesterday...removed it surgically actually! I just wanted to be able to show it off to all my friends....and once that was done it was removed (well that and I had a job interview!) but it was fun going through customs on the way home.. "what was the purpose of your visit to England?" and flashing the wristbands to dumbfounded customs agents at JFK...very funny!!!

anwyay check out my photos

www.flickr.com/photos/punch59

CHEERS and ZEP FOREVER

I took this photo (close up attached) at the end of Kashmir. The person in front of me was still wearing a Reading Festival wristband! In god's name, why? :blink:

........i think if you wear the reading wristband, show it on entrance the neext year, you get a free crate of beer...........

can someone who has taken off their "o2" wristband answer this pls:

"do you have to cut it off, with a pair of scissors, or can it be removed somehow without damaging it "

thx

"do you have to cut it off, with a pair of scissors, or can it be removed somehow without damaging it "

thx

No, I just got my teeth between both parts of the stud link and put a bit of pressure on. It sprang undone. It took a bit of force so I think it was done up correctly.

thx

Well, they're designed so that they can't come off and be reattached, although no doubt some clever so-and-so will find a way. You'd probably nead a decent craft knife or something and in my case would probably end up with a visit to 'accident & emergency' at the local hospital. :P

I took it off yesterday...removed it surgically actually! I just wanted to be able to show it off to all my friends....and once that was done it was removed (well that and I had a job interview!) but it was fun going through customs on the way home.. "what was the purpose of your visit to England?" and flashing the wristbands to dumbfounded customs agents at JFK...very funny!!!

anwyay check out my photos

www.flickr.com/photos/punch59

CHEERS and ZEP FOREVER

You know, I think I met you at the gig. I was the guy who gave you a copy of the Times in the bar. You were with you Mom right? I think I took a photo of you two together.

If it's you, wow small world :)

Archived