Led Zeppelin 2014 US Tour

Hello,

An acquaintance that I know, she is telling me that she is going to see Led Zeppelin in Camden New Jersey at the end of November. I was unable to validate her claim, so I came to the official Led Zeppelin's website to clear things up.

From my research, Robert Plant wants to tour but Jimmy Page is giving Plant a hard time. Can anyone verify or deny that Led Zeppelin is Touring in the US? I would like to set this person straight so that she doesn't bragging that she's going to see Led Zeppelin. I would appreciate any and all comments.

Thank You.

David

Hello,

An acquaintance that I know, she is telling me that she is going to see Led Zeppelin in Camden New Jersey at the end of November. I was unable to validate her claim, so I came to the official Led Zeppelin's website to clear things up.

From my research, Robert Plant wants to tour but Jimmy Page is giving Plant a hard time. Can anyone verify or deny that Led Zeppelin is Touring in the US? I would like to set this person straight so that she doesn't bragging that she's going to see Led Zeppelin. I would appreciate any and all comments.

Thank You.

David

Hello and Welcome to the official Led Zeppelin website. With that being said, my only comment is to not expect a lot of comments about your inquiry and if you do, do not expect a lot of positive ones.

By the way, you can set your friend straight and tell her that Led Zeppelin is not playing in Camden, New Jersey at the end of November. And it is the other way around (at least a few years ago). Jimmy wanted to continue and tour and Robert was the one who was so adamant and against it.

Is there the chance that you are mistaken and maybe she meant that she was going to see a Led Zeppelin "tribute" band in Camden, NJ?

Hello,

Thank You.

David

post-4226-0-60378900-1413876061.gif

Hello,

Thank You.

David

Lez Zeppelin was scheduled to play the NYC area in late November. Could be the answer to the confusion.

Now that you asked it, it could have been a tribute band. Thanks for setting the record straight. It was odd because, if Zeppelin was touring, especially in the US, it would make the world news. I thought that I some how missed the announcement.

You all gave me my sanity back. The person is a known to make up things just so that she's the center of attention. :)

Thanks all!

:bubble:

Now that you asked it, it could have been a tribute band. Thanks for setting the record straight. It was odd because, if Zeppelin was touring, especially in the US, it would make the world news. I thought that I some how missed the announcement.

You all gave me my sanity back. The person is a known to make up things just so that she's the center of attention. :)

Thanks all!

:bubble:

Maybe she just confused Lez Zeppelin with Led Zeppelin. Then again, maybe she was deliberately stirring the pot. You know her better than I. If it makes you feel any better, I've read that the gals in Lez Zeppelin put on a good show both in terms of music and stage presence. If they're coming your way maybe you could attend their concert then post a review here afterwards. :peace:

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Thank You.

David

Let her know, Zeppelin is playing in Cow Bay right now, in my basement in fact through the hi-fi...