2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I'll be attending today's latest struggle in futility at Ford Field.  The ticket is free, but calming down my buddy will cost me a $100 bucks in beer easy.  I'm on quite a roll as far as 50+ yard field goals for the loss...let's see if I can keep that up.  Go Bumbleheads !

The formula is simple:  6 division games, 3 against the teams in you conference who finished in the same place as you, 3 against the remaining rotation of conference opponents that weren't the same place as you and 4 against the opposite conference, rotating division.

So the Pats play the other first place AFC teams, the remaining AFC South opponents and the NFC East this year.  

Call Roger and the owners and get it done! :hysterical:

I'll be attending today's latest struggle in futility at Ford Field.  The ticket is free, but calming down my buddy will cost me a $100 bucks in beer easy.  I'm on quite a roll as far as 50+ yard field goals for the loss...let's see if I can keep that up.  Go Bumbleheads !

When you say "calming down your buddy" do you mean he gets over-excited watching the Lions or do you mean he works himself into a rising state of anger?

A joint would be much more cost-effective.

Edited by Strider

I see a lot of people--not just on this forum--but on the various networks are picking the Jags today, hmmm...

Probably due to the fact that the Jags have won the last three meetings between these two teams and Tampa has lost 11 straight home games according to one stat I saw. Of course, JAX has lost 11 straight road games, so there you go...it's a toss-up which team's futility fails the most.

Rick's Bills may do me in again--one day I will learn.... :rolleyes:

Oh Paul...sigh...you've been bamboozled by Sexy Rexy again. ;)

Or maybe it was Sexy Rick? :P

Edited by Strider

Well, I guess I can cut loose now--the Cincinnati Fuckin' Bungles. I don't know if it's hate, but I just have a severe dislike of this team and their tendencies. 

Anytime, it's any kind of big game or primetime situation, they just fold up like a cheap, fuckin' lawnchair. How Marvin Lewis keeps his fuckin' job is beyond me. Everytime you think Cincy is going to turn the corner, they fucking shrink.

The Bungles, it never fails....

:mad:

Well, I guess I can cut loose now--the Cincinnati Fuckin' Bungles. I don't know if it's hate, but I just have a severe dislike of this team and their tendencies. 

Anytime, it's any kind of big game or primetime situation, they just fold up like a cheap, fuckin' lawnchair. How Marvin Lewis keeps his fuckin' job is beyond me. Everytime you think Cincy is going to turn the corner, they fucking shrink.

The Bungles, it never fails....

:mad:

Not so fast PC! Bungles have just tied it up 24-24!

I was about to say another "wacky" day in the NFL, but apparently, the Falcons and the Ravens have taken the lead late in their respective games.

I'll probably change the channel to MLB Network--I have zero interest in watching the Pats more than likely pounding the Cowboys--no offense, Walter....