Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I remember seeing a picture of Peter Grant in those shoes too..must have bought a job lot, as I can't imagine Peter fitting into Jimmy's shoes!

I know! Aren't those the coolest shoes ever?! Love em!

^^

oo that top one! :veryhot: Nice!

pagettes.jpg

THERE WE GO!

Awww :D

^ :lol:

As always, thank you for your lovely contributions aen, April, Stairway, Moira, et al.!

You know, I really wasn't feeling St. Patrick's Day until I cracked open a cold Guinness and saw this. :lol::wub:

As always, you're very welcome! ^_^

Haha glad that helped! It's hard to find ones of him in green! And mmmm Guinness :drool:

jimmy-page-in-crowd-at-the-iridium-nyc-of

Just found this one.

OMG Moira! That one is stunning!! :wub: Do you know where or when this was from?

Umm, I was looking up stuff on his guitars. Trying to get information and pictures and found it in a search.. just random I guess.

And the one about the "Pagettes" I made last night. Thought it would be cute for us. Found it with another quote so it was easy to edit.

Edited by MoiraPendragon

Umm, I was looking up stuff on his guitars. Trying to get information and pictures and found it in a search.. just random I guess.

And the one about the "Pagettes" I made last night. Thought it would be cute for us. Found it with another quote so it was easy to edit.

Cool :) I was just wondering what event it was from. He's absolutely gorgeous there!! And tan too :wub:

That one is super cute! ^_^