Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

BsBKIHaCMAAwO9F.jpg

This is an awesome picture! I have never seen it before! Where was it taken? Is it recent?

Am I imagining things or is there a bit stubble on his lip? I swear I have seen a recent picture of him wearing a mustache somewhere.... :drool:

Scylla, or anyone else, do you know of any pictures of Jimmy wearing only a mustache without the beard? If so I would like to seem them. I will search too.

Great picture! Thanks for posting slavetozep! Question: who wears the leather better, Joe or Jimmy? I'm giving my vote to Jimmy. Jimmy's shades are cooler too. :D

I like Jimmy's outfit but I've got to give Joe Perry credit for still looking good in a plunging neckline at his age. He must work out.

I'm reminded of Lisa Robinson's comment about Page in her book. "He looked angelic; he wasn't."

Lucifer is an angel. Fallen, perhaps, but still....

Edited by lif

Jimmy looks very tan in those recent photos.

Yes it is a terrible thing how many lives heroin has taken. But I get the illogical thinking that it might make someone more creative. There's no place else to go but up. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a gift like Jimmy's or any of the others. I'm sure there is a lot of external and internal pressure.

And I don't think his drug abuse has permanently damaged Jimmy's creativity. Yes heroin has its lasting effects but it was only a bad decision which he's obviously fought through. He's still working in his own way. Plus he says he wants to perform live again, so that probably means that he doesn't think his creativity has been damaged! I don't think we should either. :)

Thanks for these recent Jimmy-pictures. He's looking tan and healthy. You know everyone, I wonder what JImmy is up to these days.....

If he says he would like to perform again, that is good news and I hope he'll find the inspiration and the right people (other Led Zep members, or other musicians) around him to come up with

maybe even new stuff to perform. Who knows.......

I am only glad, he came out of his heroin addiction the way he eventually did. Jimmy was and still is one of the most talented guitarists around and back in the day his addiction issues did have a negative effect on his guitar playing as well. But no, I also do not think it has permanently damaged his creativity.

"So dear Jimmy, I'm just happy to see all seems well these days and I hope insipration for new music-related plans will come your way."

^^ I agree Maaike, this is a lovely photo of him. He looks so handsome. Also agree that Jimmy is as creative & talented as ever. He has so many 'strings to his bow' and puts his whole heart into whatever he does. The re-issues was a massive task - and I am so grateful to have the new & remastered music to enjoy & so much more to look forward to.

^^ I agree Maaike, this is a lovely photo of him. He looks so handsome. Also agree that Jimmy is as creative & talented as ever. He has so many 'strings to his bow' and puts his whole heart into whatever he does. The re-issues was a massive task - and I am so grateful to have the new & remastered music to enjoy & so much more to look forward to.

Yup, those remasters were indeed a huge undertaking and there may well be more to come. I'm glad he is keeping the Led Zep legacy alive. I also can't help wondering what would happen if someone like Jimmy would team up with younger talents, could a younger talent bring fresh ideas and new inspiration......? I would like see him jam with talented recent blues guitarists, someone like Joe Bonamassa maybe.....? (But it's probably wishfull thinking.......)

Maaike

Yup, those remasters were indeed a huge undertaking and there may well be more to come. I'm glad he is keeping the Led Zep legacy alive. I also can't help wondering what would happen if someone like Jimmy would team up with younger talents, could a younger talent bring fresh ideas and new inspiration......? I would like see him jam with talented recent blues guitarists, someone like Joe Bonamassa maybe.....? (But it's probably wishfull thinking.......)

Maaike

A couple of years ago, Adam Ant mentioned during an interview that he and Jimmy Page were going to start a supergroup called Uberpunk. The interviewer didn't ask him any follow up questions about this. Given Adam's history of mental illness, I took his comment about working with Page with a large grain of salt. I suspect the interviewer did the same which is probably why he didn't pursue it. However, it would have been an interesting collaboration.

Thanks for these recent Jimmy-pictures. He's looking tan and healthy. You know everyone, I wonder what JImmy is up to these days.....

If he says he would like to perform again, that is good news and I hope he'll find the inspiration and the right people (other Led Zep members, or other musicians) around him to come up with

maybe even new stuff to perform. Who knows.......

I am only glad, he came out of his heroin addiction the way he eventually did. Jimmy was and still is one of the most talented guitarists around and back in the day his addiction issues did have a negative effect on his guitar playing as well. But no, I also do not think it has permanently damaged his creativity.

"So dear Jimmy, I'm just happy to see all seems well these days and I hope insipration for new music-related plans will come your way."

I think the fact that Jimmy has kicked the drugs out of his life and is in good health today proves that he kicks as much butt at life as does playing guitar! He must be an extremely strong man. Too strong to give up or give in!

In my mind, Jimmy is the greatest guitarist ever, and one of the greatest musicians ever. If Jimmy can't do it, no one can. The man is a freaking genius! There is a huge void in music because Jimmy's music is missing. He brings a special something to the table that no one else can. I can't put my finger on it, it's just who he is I guess! To hear him play again/hear new music from him would make my life! I can't wait to hear more from him on what may come. Jimmy doesn't disappoint!

Here are a couple of recent hotties of Jimmy:

Bsb-wRCCQAAoxy1.jpg

BsmpECYCcAAIVKI.jpg

By Ross Halfin for the July 2014 issue of Rockin On (Japan)

ro714_zps170403de.jpg

Thanks aen27! That's a great picture! He's looking freaking hot and cool as usual. I wonder what is that he's standing next to. Looks bright. :lol:

It's actually very nice work by the photographer. A lot of light but Jimmy's captured in the shade.