Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It's a Fender XII.

I'm not absolutely certain but believe that is correct. It is the one and only occasion I've ever seen him with it.

According to the Brad Tolinski book Page used this guitar in the studio for Thank You, The Song Remains the Same and Stairway. The Beck HOF induction was it's first public outing though.

Hello scylla

Thank you so much for posting these pics of our beloved Jimmy through the years!

He is such an amazing musician and a fashion icon - a true original -hope you are able to post the 77 years soon, which we all love too!

Thanks for your efforts to share these photos with all the fans - we never tire of enjoying them

Cheers - I'm going to try to do them chronologically so 1972 next... I recently tried to collect a pic from every show and quickly realized that you can't... but you find some nice things while you're looking :)

It's a Fender XII.

I'm not absolutely certain but believe that is correct. It is the one and only occasion I've ever seen him with it.

According to the Brad Tolinski book Page used this guitar in the studio for Thank You, The Song Remains the Same and Stairway. The Beck HOF induction was it's first public outing though.

Thank you both! :yourock:

Scylla - I do not know where find these - they are fantastic! Well done.

I mostly just trawl through these sites:

http://www.ledzepconcerts.com/concertdates/index.php?m=cdlz

http://www.ledzeppelin-reference.com/geekbaseweb/photolistpage.aspx?imgspec=1&sort=0

But there's a lot of crummy pics to be sifted through before you find the good ones.

Today's theme is Jimmy's Led Zeppelin T-shirt, reason being I only just saw a pic big enough to make out that that's what it says on the front. Does anyone know if this is official merchandise, customized by Jimmy, or perhaps made by a fan? Anyway, it's a great set of pics.

a1_zpsdafee970.jpg

a2_zpse2381aa3.jpg

a3_zpsa142af27.jpg

a4_zpsc2325a67.jpg

a5_zps1e041b2d.jpg

a6_zps78200a4d.jpg

a15_zps47edf476.jpg

a16_zps3da8963e.jpg

Edited by scylla

Love that shot of Jimmy up in the air. Enjoyed seeing JP from every direction in these - great selection, thanks Scylla.

Scylla:

Thanks for posting these gems, as there are some I and probably others have never seen before! Kudos to you for all your efforts to share these pics with this forum.

Well done!!

What better way to complement the remasters than to wallow in Pictures of Jimmy? (I always sing that to the tune of "Pictures of Lily" by The Who in my head. One of these days I'm going to do it out loud and it's going to be extremely embarrassing).

Have just realized that I collected the pics for 1973 but forgot to actually post them...watch this space....

Edited by scylla