Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Hi Slave to Zep - thanks for another stunning photo. He looks soooo smooth!

And, at the checkout - imagine if you turned around & found JP in the cue behind you. I think I'd choke on my gum! Know I wouldn't be able to say anything that made sense.

Hi Slave to Zep - thanks for another stunning photo. He looks soooo smooth!

And, at the checkout - imagine if you turned around & found JP in the cue behind you. I think I'd choke on my gum! Know I wouldn't be able to say anything that made sense.

you're welcome.

I think it's his " Johnny Cash " look ...... :)

Yes, he's definately in a ' man in black' phase! He's had so many different looks - always very cool. Think he looks great in his 3/4 coat & vest too - at the O2 concert & in 'It might get loud'.

And his hands always draw my eye. Used to seeing them in action, or wrapped around a guitar - here they look so relaxed, & with his long fingers, very elegant!

• 5 weeks later...

I live sort of in the boonies so I can't imagine seeing anyone famous at the store or out and about, much less Jimmy Page. Those are all great pics!

Nothing has been posted here for nearly a month, so I'll post one. Probably a repeat but sorry, going through over 500 pages of photos on my phone would take forever.

This is from what I'd call his Marquis De Sade phase with the wonderful lacy sleeves. Chris Dreja was quoted somewhere (my memory is terrible so I don't remember where) saying that he remembers Jimmy around this time talking about the Marquis and "perversions", which I found pretty funny. Jimmy seeming naughty even to his rock star peers!

post-27927-0-20902300-1399726532_thumb.j

I live sort of in the boonies so I can't imagine seeing anyone famous at the store or out and about, much less Jimmy Page. Those are all great pics!

Nothing has been posted here for nearly a month, so I'll post one. Probably a repeat but sorry, going through over 500 pages of photos on my phone would take forever.

This is from what I'd call his Marquis De Sade phase with the wonderful lacy sleeves. Chris Dreja was quoted somewhere (my memory is terrible so I don't remember where) saying that he remembers Jimmy around this time talking about the Marquis and "perversions", which I found pretty funny. Jimmy seeming naughty even to his rock star peers!

A month?! Not good enough; we need to get the ball rolling again.

The theme is "my favourite b/w pics of Jimmy in his prime, hopefully excluding ones which have been on here a hundred times before, but probably failing on the second criterion in at least a third of cases as it's so bloody long it's tough to remember." I think at least a few are new to the thread.

c_zps16bee93d.png

lisarobinsongrantjimmy_zps7b3a7fb0.jpg

d_zps813bd02f.png

g_zps13f0adc1.jpg

i_zps538f17c5.jpg

h_zps6e7c4226.jpg

e_zps00297d51.jpg

a_zps6123a858.jpg

f_zpsaa1d74d3.jpg

b_zps8f9b073c.jpg

^^ With you on the smiley eyes. They're so expressive. Congratulations to Jimmy on his PhD - well & truly deserved.

Enjoyed the feast of Jimmy, Scylla. Amazed at the sheer range of his looks - from choirboy to smoulder.

When I figure out how/if I can post photos from my mobile, will add a few of my favourites.

Hello Ladies and Gents, newbie here with a request for help.

I saw a photo a while ago of JPP in a hotel room with a guitar on the bed.

Not sure if it was here, but due to my slow internet not all pics load and I can't check all the pages.

I was wanting to find out who took that particular photo.

TIA

:thanku:

Hello Ladies and Gents, newbie here with a request for help.

I saw a photo a while ago of JPP in a hotel room with a guitar on the bed.

Not sure if it was here, but due to my slow internet not all pics load and I can't check all the pages.

I was wanting to find out who took that particular photo.

TIA

:thanku:

This one?

jimmyesquiremagazine2013_zps13e162d7.jpg

If so, Chris Buck:

http://imgur.com/a/jxPaX

BnW0xX6CEAQ_MrH.jpg

I love how he smiles with his eyes.

Agreed. He looks so youthful. Too bad he never wore his hair pulled back in the 1960s or 70s--it's a great look on him. And there don't seem to be many hat photos either.

Here's another one from Berklee. I like how he is facing in a different direction from everybody else. Thanks to StairwayRemainsTheSame on the Berklee thread for posting this picture there.

post-27927-0-34771000-1400036893_thumb.j

Scylla--what amazing b/w photos! We're all going to need fans and smelling salts and fainting couches. It's good to see activity here. Otherwise the Robert thread might surpass this one.

Here's a mid 1970s picture. There's an aura to this one of serene dissipation or dissipated serenity. A very Zeppelin vibe.

post-27927-0-27339400-1400037427_thumb.j

"Serene dissipation or dissipated serenity" - I like that. Very Jimmy.

Melody Maker interview from 1974, I think. It's a lovely set:

littlepicsbykatesimonjimmysbook_zpsb5cce

7603015003_zps200cf192.jpg

003_zps2705f6d0.jpg

west8_zps4a5eee68.jpg

west7_zps1b3bc873.jpg

west5_zps6247ccb1.jpg

west6_zpsfc894aa6.jpg

west2_zps7848fe03.jpg

west3_zps279be64e.jpg

wattsinterview_zps32ff9c70.jpg

They are March 1976. They pictures in the pen stripe suit were taken by Kate Simon and my scan of his book. They are his interviews for Presance and if you read the bottom of the book you will see that.

Edited by aen27