Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I often wondered what happened to these stage outfits.

He has said that he has them all in storage, all nicely kept. I don't think he throws much away, not Zep memorabilia anyhow - we're talking about a man who's kept every passport he ever had.

New game: I post all the pics I have of a particular outfit and anyone who has other pics of the same one (or can supply info on places, dates etc) shares with the group.

Today's theme is: Jimmy's knitted T-shirt and/or checkered scarf. (There are at least three different occasions here; not quite sure whether it's the same top in the last two pics...)

kn5_zps7333e671.png

kn2_zpse92247cb.jpg

kn8_zpsc303fe7a.jpg

kn9_zps5ac9ccb3.jpg

kn1_zpse28ca4b8.jpg

JimmyBeckStewartCole_SingerBowl_13July19

kn3_zps34c48f91.jpg

kn4_zpsbd149a3f.jpg

kn11_zps207d3af3.jpg

kn12_zpscc982072.jpg

Edited by scylla

^When Jimmy donates the Tower House to be the Led Zeppelin Museum and we're all docents in the photo gallery within it, we'll need to make sure there are enough fainting couches for all.

kn11_zps207d3af3.jpg

Pre-Raphaelite boy mutton chops combined with Pre-Rapaelite "stunner"-girl hair. Splendid!

I saw on another thread topic someone said they saw the black dragon suit at the rock hall of fame. But it's not always there they were saying so either it was on loan or maybe it's just not always on display. I'm only a few hours away from it & should probably grab my one Zeppelin fan friend and our Aerosmith lovin' friend and make a day trip of visiting there.

aen27: is Catherine James the girl "Tangerine" was named for? I've been curious what is the significance of the song's title. Someone on song facts posted that "Tangerine" was the nickname of a beautiful groupie but I haven't seen any corroboration anywhere. Is it mentioned in her book or something? TIA!

This shirt is awesome, is it considered part of a stage outfit, or was it like an everyday shirt too? I wonder if Jimmy still has it. Are there any better pictures? Someone should make a copy of it...or maybe he'd loan it to me to wear for just a little while. I might pop a few buttons but I'd totally sew some new ones back on before giving it back!!! :lol: :lol: :P

ff6699758ef6d7682741863f1a7d08d7_zpsc813

a7b150d77275fcfb43c736c582d7618c_zpsdee6

Scylla, is this the same shirt? The lilac colored knit?

I think that's the one but I don't know about colour as I've never seen a colour pic - I was hoping someone might post one but thought maybe they didn't exist...

ETA: Just thought harder and realized you might mean this one -

l_zps4c076744.jpg

Is that right? I don't know - there's also these:

pinkoutfit_zps0b638b9a.jpg

pinkoutfit1_zpsaf1f720b.jpg

and obviously the colour isn't same, but the second pic kind of looks like it's been artificially coloured. I want to say that the really purple-looking one isn't the same as in all the other pics as it's too dark and the sleeves look a fraction shorter, but I'm not sure. If these three are all from the same date, it's 12 July 1969, I think.

Edited by scylla

This shirt is awesome, is it considered part of a stage outfit, or was it like an everyday shirt too? I wonder if Jimmy still has it. Are there any better pictures? Someone should make a copy of it...or maybe he'd loan it to me to wear for just a little while. I might pop a few buttons but I'd totally sew some new ones back on before giving it back!!! :lol: :lol: :P

I think it's just an off-the-peg daywear thing, but he must have liked it - I think it was worn for about a dozen shows in 1975.

c26_zps9bfb48ac.jpg

c27_zpsea67d0c5.jpg

c24_zps1a18dc1c.jpg

c12_zps5ebd9d9c.jpg

c23_zpsfb60bb8e.jpg

c21_zpsc1905e3e.jpg

c22_zps658b3616.jpg

c6_zpsc356dce2.jpg

c4_zpsdac2a3c2.jpg

Edited by scylla

I think that's the one but I don't know about colour as I've never seen a colour pic - I was hoping someone might post one but thought maybe they didn't exist...

ETA: Just thought harder and realized you might mean this one -

l_zps4c076744.jpg

Is that right? I don't know - there's also these:

pinkoutfit_zps0b638b9a.jpg

pinkoutfit1_zpsaf1f720b.jpg

and obviously the colour isn't same, but the second pic kind of looks like it's been artificially coloured. I want to say that the really purple-looking one isn't the same as in all the other pics as it's too dark and the sleeves look a fraction shorter, but I'm not sure. If these three are all from the same date, it's 12 July 1969, I think.

I'm not sure. The length of the sleeves seems to be the same and it's an unusual sleeve length.

It looks like a women's top more than a man's but it suits the pink pants quite well.

The tuxedo shirt is nice too. There are several drunk Jimmy photos taken when he was wearing that. I read somewhere that Robert was seen wearing it at least once as well.

FyFUKb2p2oynayftbVFfiXrZo1_500.jpg

^Jimmy=very very drunk and probably also stoned

Robert doesn't look drunk at all.

Edit: actually the bracelet on Roberts right wrist looks very uncomfortable, like it's digging into his wrist. He's probably on something too, else he'd probably have adjusted it.

Edited by ledastray

I'm not sure. The length of the sleeves seems to be the same and it's an unusual sleeve length.

It looks like a women's top more than a man's but it suits the pink pants quite well.

The tuxedo shirt is nice too. There are several drunk Jimmy photos taken when he was wearing that. I read somewhere that Robert was seen wearing it at least once as well.

You may be right - perhaps it's on the pics with the strong purple colour that there's been some heavy-handed artificial colouring.

Tuxedo shirt's probably a better term... in my head it's always the "corset shirt" as I think that's what the dark bit looks like when it's done up.... probably just because I like boys in girls' clothes. ;) I've never been quite sure whether Jimmy literally wore off-the-peg women's clothes or not, although this top kind of makes you think so:

w73_zps098f4797.jpg

w27_zps5f220a93.jpg

25march75_zps39123e77.jpg

1aug75_zpsa7e0cd1c.jpg

I've never seen a pic of Robert in the other shirt, but I'd love to if anyone has it... I bet he couldn't button it up. But then I don't suppose he'd want to.

Edit: actually the bracelet on Roberts right wrist looks very uncomfortable, like it's digging into his wrist. He's probably on something too, else he'd probably have adjusted it.

I have noticed Robert's cuff bracelets before and I thought they looked uncomfortable too! :lol::lol:

^^ Thanks for posting :)

What I find funny is that I have relatives the same age as Jimmy, and yet none of them look half as good as he does. And they've had a much ''straighter'' life than he has.

This man amazes me.

HUH? He's probably on something because you claim Robert's bracelet is too tight. please. How the heck do you know? Crackin up. You also have NO idea if Jimmy is VERY VERY drunk and/or stoned!

Edited by Katie4pagey