Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

When I looked through the pics yesterday, this one just came into my mind

051108190254_sonstige_lz_jp_v.jpg

It was the first pic I saw in this thread, seems like ages ago.

I'd love to have it as a poster!

And rambling through my new Keith Emerson Autobiography today, I just saw the words Jimmy and Robert somewhere and read a really lovely episode:

Keith meets them in a cafe, and Jimmy is totally stoned. They talk about Jimmy being too shy to record his guitar concert and after a while, jimmy pleads him to be allowed to ride on the back of his motorcycle. And then they start an argument about Jimmy being to stoned even to stand...I had to laugh so hard. But, I mean, it's a dreamy situation, because Keith is the other guy I dig, and both in the same place...

Sorry, doesn't belong in here, but I had to tell someone.

I thank you for putting it here. I'd like to find it, especially if he talks about Viv Stanshall too, because they were friends as well.

LOL! Yeah OK?!

If I could read and understand ENGLISH a bit better!!

LOL!!

Pub date 10/2008

Think I need to go to bed.

Huh, what does he do in the second one?!? Did he get something in his eye? Or is he just as self-ironic and lovely as always...

The first one is mesmerising, no matter how often I see it! Jimmy smile overdose...

And aen27: Sorry, who's Viv Stanshall? (maybe I've not gotten far enough i the book...

Going to bed, great idea! But sleeping...impossible with THESE pics burning in my head!

Edit: Sorry, i didn't see both pics were your signature, I was sort of distracted...but I can just plead you to post VERY often, cos that will bring us THE smile!

Edited by lucyinthesky

Huh, what does he do in the second one?!? Did he get something in his eye? Or is he just as self-ironic and lovely as always...

The first one is mesmerising, no matter how often I see it! Jimmy smile overdose...

And aen27: Sorry, who's Viv Stanshall? (maybe I've not gotten far enough i the book...

Going to bed, great idea! But sleeping...impossible with THESE pics burning in my head!

Edit: Sorry, i didn't see both pics were your signature, I was sort of distracted...but I can just plead you to post VERY often, cos that will bring us THE smile!

I just thought it was a funny pic to have on the signature. Kind of winking at all his Girls on here!!

Vivian Stanshall was blonde lead singer of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. He was friends with all these people and Keith Emerson is mentioned by named in Chris Welch's bio of Vivian. They must have done some shows together when Keith was with the Nice. So I was wondering.

Edited by aen27

ladies there's no sleeping tonight... :icecream:

27ydg1u.jpg

2lxh3r4.jpg

300v1j8.jpg

95pmkp.jpg

Magnificent choice!!! Thank You...I love JP'77, he looks just stunning in white ...

this set of pictures you posted reminds me of this:

Miss P. describing Jimmy Page in her book "I am with the Band...

"Incomparable loveliness created in God's finest hands" "Gorgeous Englishman Alive"

....true, indeed...

jim77_live25.jpg

Magnificent choice!!! Thank You...I love JP'77, he looks just stunning in white ...

this set of pictures you posted reminds me of this:

Miss P. describing Jimmy Page in her book "I am with the Band...

"Incomparable loveliness created in God's finest hands" "Gorgeous Englishman Alive"

....true, indeed...

jim77_live25.jpg

Bebe Buell compares him to Sir Lancolot and now I dream about him as a pre-raphelite prince living in Tower House complete with a fairy tale bedroom!

jimmybebe74.jpg

1975-01-17_Minn_15_Soundcheck.jpg

jimmyyardbird.jpg

1969-11_OlympicStudios-2.jpg

Bebe Buell compares him to Sir Lancolot and now I dream about him as a pre-raphelite prince living in Tower House complete with a fairy tale bedroom!

jimmybebe74.jpg

1975-01-17_Minn_15_Soundcheck.jpg

jimmyyardbird.jpg

1969-11_OlympicStudios-2.jpg

...it must be his magic wand...through his secret powers, he enters our hearts and you know what happens next....so many dreams, so many characters.... :wub:

bow.gif

Ah...the broken finger photo. That batch of pictures from Minneapolis soundcheck really show how badly broken his digit was early on the 1975 tour. Codeine and Jack Daniels to the rescue.

Now that you've mentioned this, I see the facial expression is a wince. Nothing a bottle of Jack and pills to take away the pain. Thank you, Chicago.

I'm simply amazed at the knowledge most people on this board possess. I can just name each album in order, songs and release dates. I'm sure a few other tidbits as well that I can't put put my finger on now.