Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

He's so beautiful in every way, I want to cry too. I started reading Mick Wall's book today and I love it!!!! It's a Jimmy feast!!! It's heaven!!!!It only makes me just want more and more of him!!!

Now, time for my contribution....

jp763.jpg

jp801.jpg

jp77scarf.jpg

jpmid80s.jpg

Edited by aen27

When I looked through the pics yesterday, this one just came into my mind

051108190254_sonstige_lz_jp_v.jpg

It was the first pic I saw in this thread, seems like ages ago.

I'd love to have it as a poster!

And rambling through my new Keith Emerson Autobiography today, I just saw the words Jimmy and Robert somewhere and read a really lovely episode:

Keith meets them in a cafe, and Jimmy is totally stoned. They talk about Jimmy being too shy to record his guitar concert and after a while, jimmy pleads him to be allowed to ride on the back of his motorcycle. And then they start an argument about Jimmy being to stoned even to stand...I had to laugh so hard. But, I mean, it's a dreamy situation, because Keith is the other guy I dig, and both in the same place...

Sorry, doesn't belong in here, but I had to tell someone.

When I looked through the pics yesterday, this one just came into my mind

051108190254_sonstige_lz_jp_v.jpg

It was the first pic I saw in this thread, seems like ages ago.

I'd love to have it as a poster!

And rambling through my new Keith Emerson Autobiography today, I just saw the words Jimmy and Robert somewhere and read a really lovely episode:

Keith meets them in a cafe, and Jimmy is totally stoned. They talk about Jimmy being too shy to record his guitar concert and after a while, jimmy pleads him to be allowed to ride on the back of his motorcycle. And then they start an argument about Jimmy being to stoned even to stand...I had to laugh so hard. But, I mean, it's a dreamy situation, because Keith is the other guy I dig, and both in the same place...

Sorry, doesn't belong in here, but I had to tell someone.

My heart breaks for what Jimmy's been through.

My heart breaks for what Jimmy's been through.

Don't want to start a dicussion again, but I quite like this story, it was aroud 1974, so he was probably just...well...stoned and not addicted. And Emerson really writes great, and the whole scenery seemed so absurd.

Regards :D