Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I just thought it was a funny pic to have on the signature. Kind of winking at all his Girls on here!!

It's one of the funniest pics ever of him, makes me grin all the time. :yourock:

Hey, you know what, while I was writing this, my dad run over to me with a great smile, giving me an album called Clapton Beck & PAGE with arly recordings, must be worth a fortune today!!! And two minuits later he came up with the long missed vinyl of III!!!

That's what happens when Daddy finally decides to clean up his room!

It's one of the funniest pics ever of him, makes me grin all the time. :yourock:

Hey, you know what, while I was writing this, my dad run over to me with a great smile, giving me an album called Clapton Beck & PAGE with arly recordings, must be worth a fortune today!!! And two minuits later he came up with the long missed vinyl of III!!!

That's what happens when Daddy finally decides to clean up his room!

Sweet! What a great Dad!!! ^_^

Some old scans of Jimmy...

Page_scan7.jpg

Page_scan9.jpg

Thanks!!! love all of the pic's you posted this a.m. so early...it's worth getting up!!!

First pic....this looks like a new silver scarf to me...never seen it before...besides guitars, he loves collecting scarfs...makes me wonder what I haven't seen yet!!!

2nd pic...the necklace/pendant ...God he looks so beautiful, I never seen a man looking so beautiful in jewelry as him...

Thanks!!! love all of the pic's you posted this a.m. so early...it's worth getting up!!!

First pic....this looks like a new silver scarf to me...never seen it before...besides guitars, he loves collecting scarfs...makes me wonder what I haven't seen yet!!!

2nd pic...the necklace/pendant ...God he looks so beautiful, I never seen a man looking so beautiful in jewelry as him...

Yes Pagey did love his scarves!

And I know what you mean about his jewelry too, although to me Pagey looks good in just about anything... :blush::lol: