5 minutes ago, Strider said:

They'd better. "Great" teams win on the road.

True!  After the way they've stumbled through the playoffs thus far, I though they we going to lay down the hammer in the Finals to put them up with the all-time great single seasons in history.  It's not just the regular season that puts you in GOAT territory, it's how bad you crush em in the playoffs too.  Like the 1982-83 76'ers.  They laid everybody to waste that year.  Didn't they lose just one game in the playoffs and sweep the great Lakers 80's team in the Finals?  I loved that team and the years prior when the Celtics or Lakers would take them out every year.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

With any luck Golden State and Pittsburgh will close out their respective series this weekend and we can direct our undivided attention to baseball. Get it over already.

You're not watching the Copa America?  

9 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

These guys have to learn, the NBA deems a handful of players as untouchables and it will hammer those who get physical with them.  Always has been, always will be.  LBJ is at the top of that list currently.  Plus they have to do whatever they can to try to extend this lopsided series.  

On 6/11/2016 at 0:46 PM, Walter said:

You're not watching the Copa America?  

Hahaha...I'm not that multi-cultural. If it's not World Cup or EPL/European, then I don't watch.

Green got himself punked by the older, wiser LeBron!  He really let his team down with his lack of self control!  Remember, he promised the president, his mother AND his grand mother that he wouldn't get any more T's.  

Now GS needs an MVP level performance from Steph!  I'm betting that they get it tonight.

12 minutes ago, chef free said:

Green got himself punked by the older, wiser LeBron!  He really let his team down with his lack of self control!  Remember, he promised the president, his mother AND his grand mother that he wouldn't get any more T's.  

Now GS needs an MVP level performance from Steph!  I'm betting that they get it tonight.

GS will kill them

3 hours ago, chef free said:

Klay needs a big game too. Draymond is an idiot. He should know better. This rep will follow him around now like a bad odor. 

Still, I like Golden State to close it out tonight. What...is Lebron going to score 80 points? I don't think so.

10 hours ago, chef free said:

9 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

GS will kill them

9 hours ago, chef free said:

B)  I got $ on it!

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Klay needs a big game too. Draymond is an idiot. He should know better. This rep will follow him around now like a bad odor. 

Still, I like Golden State to close it out tonight. What...is Lebron going to score 80 points? I don't think so.

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Me too.  -7

3 hours ago, Strider said:

7 is the number? No hook? Even with Green out, I like GS by double-digits.

USATSI_8831106.jpg

On 6/13/2016 at 8:48 PM, Sathington Willoughby said:

USATSI_8831106.jpg

Okay Laughing Boy...let it all out. You deserve to gloat after the stinking egg the Warriors laid. Stupid Warriors. 

The NBA set this up to go 6 or 7 games with the Green suspension and they got what they wanted.

I see Cleveland is a 2-point favourite tonight. Are you taking those points Rick?

Sath, I think you and PC are the only two people here rooting for Cleveland...unless there are more lurking silently?

Archived