14 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Some clutch shooting by D-Wade--including some big 3 point shots--means Miami lives to see another night...

:cheer:

I am hoping Charlotte beats them.  I can't believe those shit bags from Portland beat the Clippers even without CP and Blake.  What a disappointment.  I am all in for the Warriors

3 minutes ago, chef free said:

OK, is there a curse or something on the Clippers?!?  First Paul, then Griffen and last night Rivers and Jordan?!?!

Where have you been? Of course there is a Clipper Curse. I have been mentioning it for years hahaha.

On 4/20/2016 at 3:42 PM, Strider said:

I doubt chef free and the chase are fearing the Clippers.

Well..  Not anymore! Come to think of it, not ever. They always manage to come up short.  I said they were snake bitten years ago.

Can't say I'm all that thrilled with Boston's play in games 5 and 6 either.. But multiple draft picks and a great coach,  they're only going to get better.

5 minutes ago, the chase said:

Well..  Not anymore! Come to think of it, not ever. They always manage to come up short.  I said they were snake bitten years ago.

Can't say I'm all that thrilled with Boston's play in games 5 and 6 either.. But multiple draft picks and a great coach,  they're only going to get better.

The Clippers were dealt two injuries that are just insurmountable.  Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.  So what do you expect?  If they had those guys they would be a  force.  I would think OKC has a better shot of an upset then Portland.  Portland sucks.  If Curry cannot return its going to kill the ratings for the NBA

Just now, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Clippers were dealt two injuries that are just insurmountable.  Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.  So what do you expect?  If they had those guys they would be a  force.  I would think OKC has a better shot of an upset then Portland.  Portland sucks.  If Curry cannot return its going to kill the ratings for the NBA

No you're right..  injuries suck. But the sad fact is they lost 2 key members.. Unlucky...  The Celtics were hobbled too, and I would have been satisfied if they got to the 2nd round. 

On May 1, 2016 at 1:27 PM, the chase said:

No you're right..  injuries suck. But the sad fact is they lost 2 key members.. Unlucky...  The Celtics were hobbled too, and I would have been satisfied if they got to the 2nd round. 

I see your boys are trying to land Durant.  That would be huge

Warriors looked like strong team players against Portland last night!  I'll bet OKC comes back strong against the Spurs tonight but I'm thinking the Cavs will make short work of the Hawks, Cleveland in 5!

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I see your boys are trying to land Durant.  That would be huge

The Celtics have 5 first round picks this year, including The Nets pick... plus a ton of cap space. It should be a wild off season. 

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Heat baby, Heat...  :cheer:

Yeah it won't be very tough to beat this Toronto team that is not very good.  Miami is not going anywhere.  Even though i guess Cleveland could be upset if a team were at the top of their game given that Lebron and Love have no chemistry.  But the Heat would be demolished by OKC or Golden St.  To me its still Golden St even without Curry.  That is pretty incredible what Kerr has done there.  They certainly will be tested if they get OKC.  And I think they will.  I have always said the Spurs are too old.  Tine for silly ass Tony Parker and Duncan to retire.  Leonard is their best guy now but I am really believing OKC will take them down.  Injuries have ruined what might have been.  The Clippers, yes, if not for losing the big two guys they would  have had a real shot.  I know some do not agree.   But back to the Heat, I am not impressed with this Toronto team.  I took Miami last night.  Gift.  Toronto may tie it up and then likely get blown out down in Florida.  

We may have one heck of a final.  Curry is back and in a big way.  And Lebron and Love seem to have formed some chemistry.  That makes for a real war if the final is GS vs Cleveland again.  I do not believe OKC or SA can beat a GS team with a healthy Curry.  But Like Lebron and Love, it seems maybe Durant and Westbrook have started to come together a bit finally?   If so, that could be a dangerous duo but I still think GS has too much.  

21 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

If Curry is back and 100%, nobody has a shot...

I wouldn't put it so definitively...in theory, everybody has a shot. Even Buster Douglas. Even Leicester.

What has my curiosity is Cleveland's transformation into a 3-point monster. Is this an aberration brought on by Sadlanta's awfulness? Or can Cleveland really change their philosophy on the fly and start jacking 'em up (and making them) like an Eastern Conference Golden State?

Whither The Big Fundemental? Have we seen the end of Duncan?

Anyone else disappointing by the last 10.5 seconds of last night's Warriors vs. Blazers game?  I hate it when the refs decide the end of the game, I wanted to see if the warriors could win it!  Anyway, I'm totally impressed by the Blazers this year especially since the All-Star break.

1 hour ago, chef free said:

Anyone else disappointing by the last 10.5 seconds of last night's Warriors vs. Blazers game?  I hate it when the refs decide the end of the game, I wanted to see if the warriors could win it!  Anyway, I'm totally impressed by the Blazers this year especially since the All-Star break.

I just wanted the game to end. The last 30 seconds seemed to drag on forever.

I don't recall Portland being cheated by any calls. In fact, Golden State could have sealed the game sooner if they could have grabbed a rebound or two down the stretch. Several times Portland missed a shot only to grab the offensive rebound and score to keep them close. Green and Iguodola have to board better in the next series.

Archived