MERRY CHRISTMAS

Plantfancier

Not to ge negative, but there are other holidays going on this time of the year.

And just because there are other holidays, he can't say Merry Christmas? :rolleyes:

Besides, to be fair, this post was mostly made TO the band... all of which celebrate Christmas. So there is no reason saying MC to them should be singling anyone out, since it is known that Page/Plant/Jones all celebrate Christmas.

Dude,

Unless you are posting from Myanmmar, I would assume everybody here is from Western Civilization and doesn't mind the innocent " Merry Christmas". It will probably be a "Merry Christmas" kinda of person that will save your arse when needed unless you happen to be in a mudslide in Qatar.

One ticket coming right up, but when you get here you can't listen to Western Music ( Led Zep, Stones, Beatles, etc) and you must submit to the state. If we find Western propaganda we will take you away. We are glad you have made this choice. The West is corrupt full of religious zealots. Join our party and fight for the state. Here is our theme song and yor portion of rice. ENJOY your mud hut and AK-47. Oh, Merry Christmas BTW.

Buzzing hard getting fat in American house watching Achilles Last Stand on my flat screen LCD with the Christmas Tree behind the couch. Boy I am sure glad we whipped those Fascists back in the 40's, otherwise I would have to live with a tube TV and government programs 24/7.

J'adore le capitalisme!!!

:D Just want to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all members of the band, their families and all their fans on here.

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone!

As a side note what the heck is with everyone saying "Happy Holidays" now when you go into stores?

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone!

As a side note what the heck is with everyone saying "Happy Holidays" now when you go into stores?

Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so they want to be politically correct. I don't worry about it though for 2 reasons

1. I celebrate Christmas, and therefore that's what I'm gonna say to people. It's the Christmas season after all, and they play Christmas music.

2. holidays is a word formed from 2 different words; holy and days. So if you loko at ilt that way they're wishing you happy holy days.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so they want to be politically correct. I don't worry about it though for 2 reasons

1. I celebrate Christmas, and therefore that's what I'm gonna say to people. It's the Christmas season after all, and they play Christmas music.

2. holidays is a word formed from 2 different words; holy and days. So if you loko at ilt that way they're wishing you happy holy days.

and all of which are stemmed from Pagan rituals anyway. Kind of odd how Jesus was supposedly born during winter solstice....and died during fertility festivals....hence the rabbit and eggs etc.....

All Christian holidays were created to convert....... by adaptation to what was already there.

Archived